Hello beautiful people!

Eternal dieter

Hiya!!
I've done slimming world plenty of times and I know it works well for me (when i stick to it) but this time I'm going it alone!!
I stumbled on this awesome site whilst hammering Google for syn values and found so much more!
Great ideas, a tonne of information and the support you all give is brilliant!!
I'm hoping it will rub of on me!!
Happy slimming!

Hiya!!
I've done slimming world plenty of times and I know it works well for me (when i stick to it) but this time I'm going it alone!!
I stumbled on this awesome site whilst hammering Google for syn values and found so much more!
Happy slimming!
Failure is not an option. You can do it. Think like I do of how fab you will look in the summer and how much better you will feel. Not to mention the health benefits.
We all fall down at some point but the guys on this site are the best and we help each other thru

Happy slinnibg:banana_dancer:

Hiya!!
Happy slimming!

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to MiniMins!

Pierce

Thank you for the welcome! i've just stepped on the scales for my 1st weigh in an am really pleased.
if i managed that without full access to all your amazing ideas an inspiration i'm going to kick this chub to the curb once and for all (I hope)
xx

Hello and welcome!

I only started last week but I'm already feeling the benefits of being on this group! I know there is always someone there if I need some support!

I hope you are having a great week!

Trina x

Back