Hello !!! Can anybody see me ?????????????????????????????

amethyst

Banned
lol lol

Told you i would be back!! lol

Re start tommorrow Morning with what pack's i have left, awaiting for my pack's to be sent down to me as i am still in wales, up to now for 2 half week's Daughter got her hospital test's next week, and it is my mum's 50th the week after!

Oh Dad is fine, he being moved to leicester hospital some time this week when there is a bed available!

I am missing OH like crazy and living on edge, will he be bk for us? is that the weekendd we empty my house? ya know all sort's of thoughts going on!

Hope your all well And i shall be making a definate diary tommorrow, so you cann all follow my process

Love you all

ME xxxxxxxxx :D

Last edited:
Hey hun, good to have you back! How have you been getting on with dieting etc recently? Did you manage to maintain? xxx

Hi , was thinking ok where is she ? cos we missed your posts :) how are you , alot going on there with the family , hope everything is ok . Well make your order soon for the new porrige thats out on 1st spet , then I think sometime in sept you will have strawberry silk , so you can look forward to them too , so your restarting Friday , you can do this !!!

Hey! Good to see you, what a lot you've been through lately! Really hope things settle down soon for you x

Good to see u back hun !!! Missed ur funny posts! Glad oh dad is ok hope it all settles down for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey, good to hear from you!

youve always got so much going on, do youever get any time to sleep??

hope you and the family is well and good luck with your ddtest results.
xxx

OH it is so good to be back with my friends :) Your like my second family :D

And have missed you all so very much.

Hi amethyst, good to see you hun, good luck with your daughters test hun, hope we will have time to catch up properly later.xx

Good luck with restart.xx

Back