Hello, CD newbie starting today!

Hello everyone :wave_cry:

I'm starting CD today (when I've typed this I'm off to have shake #1) and I'm really nervous! :cry:

I have done LL, but had to come off it after around 2 weeks, as I couldn't afford it and hated my LLC. However, after every excuse in the book, I have finally took the bull by the horns, and decided I HAVE to re-start today. I have my packs, my forms are signed by my GP and my CDC is coming on Thur expecting to see less of me than last time :rolleyes:.

So just thought I'd re-introduce myself on this forum! I'm Sarah, Mum of 2 boys (11 and 3) and we live `ooop North` in sunny (!) Blackpool.

Bye for now :wave_cry:

hi sarah
welcome to the cd journey
you have come to the right place for support
mini`s is great
125421jndpxabtet.gif

remember to stay positive and try your best
kaz :D

Hi Sarah and welcome aboard the cd journey.

Hi Sarah,Welcome along, im on day 8 at the moment and so far it hasnt been too bad! Wishing you lots of luck on your journey xx

Hello:) Looking forward to hearing about your progress :)

Welcome Sarah and good luck on your journey, we'll all be here for you and look forward to hearing how you are getting on.

Georgie
x

Hello Hun

Glad you managed to swap over OK, have PM'd you, but I'm sure we'll catch up at some point!

On holiday this week with little one away with my Mum - its bliss!

Hi Im starting my CD today too, this is my first go and Im trying to saty positive. drunk lots of water, but keep feeling like im going to get a headache??

:psiholog:

Any therapy anyone??:)

Hi Im starting my CD today too, this is my first go and Im trying to saty positive. drunk lots of water, but keep feeling like im going to get a headache??

:psiholog:

Any therapy anyone??:)

Hi comfymum I started SS yesterday evening so today has been my first full day. I have drunk plenty of water but have also had a slight headache. I put it down to lack of caffiene as I have not been drinking so much tea. Black tea is ok but not the same.

Good luck to both you and Sparkle-star

Back