Hello! & clothes going free...

fingers crossed

Silver Member
Hello to the few people who were here back in the days when I was a CDer! For anyone who did know me I'm really well & despite jacking in CD have continued losing weight. I missed you all!

Anyway the reason for my post... I have 3 big bags of clothes from a clearout yesterday. I know from when I did CD clothes don't fit for long & I begrudged paying for clothes that wouldn't fit me again in 6 weeks or so. So... they are free to a good home! I'm in East Lancs so you'd have to be close by as theres far too many to post. All sizes 16-20. You'd be welcome to root through & then I'll take the rejects to the charity shop. PM me.

FCx

Well done getting rid of the clothes, thats a definite way forward, no going back now.

Good for you

Aw cheers hun!
It was actually quite good fun... I tried on every item I owned, the house was like a jumble sale! Feels like I have more clothes now as everything in my wardrobes fit so I can just go in & pick out anything to wear.
Would recommend it to anyone who is feeling a little disheartened!

FCx

Congrats FC thats a great achievement and very symbolic that you are ridding yourself of all of these sizes!
Wishing you continued success!
Mikki xx

well done on your weight loss. How kind of you to offer your clothes on here. Just a shame I'm too far away to collect lol.

awe hun i did this few weeks ago, i loved it!! now all i do is just pull something out the wardrope and i know it fits (ok maybe a little big) .. its such a great feeling isnt it?

shame i am to far away too :(

you could put them on ebay/ebid ? larger clothes sell really well :)

Hiya, im in ireland so def to far away to root through your clothes but thats such a nice thing to do. Just wanted to say well done on your weight loss :) :)

becky xx

what a kind gesture, but by getting rid of old clothes you're moving on. I think you might just have started a new trend here, who needs ebay lol.

This place is great, people are so welcoming & kind despite me not having been on here for 6 months & never having spoken to them before! (& Mini of course, sneaking in on the sly!)

Thank you all for your lovely comments & encouragement about my weight loss & moving on. If anyone is struggling & sees losing 100lb as a mountain, it is possible, it really is. Make the most of the amazing support from the people on here & take it one day at a time, suddenly you're months down the line & the end is in sight!

If anyone does want these clothes I'm only going to hang on to them a few more days so hurry!

FCx

Back