Hello! :D

poogatch

Hello :)

I've been lurking the Xenical forum for a couple of months now and thought it was about time I introduced myself hehe.

Finally decided to get my weight loss back on track after losing my way through my partners rough pregnancy and the hectic newborn lifestyle :)

Seems to generally be quiet on here so thought one more nattering person couldn't be a bad thing! :D

Really pleased with how it's going so far, I've not been 100% by any stretch of the imagination but they have all been choices and the way I look at it they are choices I want to be able to make once I hit goal, it's all about a lifestyle change not a quick fix. Thankfully the weightloss has still been good even with nights off for special occasions and a holiday hehe.

Anyway that's enough babbling for now, just thought I'd say hi :)

Hi there :wavey: and well done on your weight loss so far xx

Hiya! Welcome to xen! You shouldnt have been so shy! Or are we scary bunch!

Congrats on the baby and well done on the weight loss!

Looking forwards to reading bout your journey! Im in need of inspiring atm hehe!

Love katie
xxxx

Just popping in to say hello and welcome! It's always nice to see lurkers coming out from the shadows to introduce themselves :) Now you've taken the plunge, keep posting - as KB says, some are scarier than others on here but we're a friendly bunch in general ;)
Well done on your weight-loss so far!
A x

Some of us are more scary than others. Mentioning no names in particular....

KB

An also some people get way too big for their boots!

xxxx

Last edited:
hi and welcome..
you have done well so far, and at least you are getting back into it...

its always nice to see different people on here.

keep posting!

Back