1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

hello day 9ers (and others)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kerryberry, 4 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kerryberry

kerryberry Well-Known Member

i am at uni as well speak being naughty so i will post more when i get home.

hope your all doing ok and still being 100% i would of been to my WI by the time i get home so fingers cross

chat later xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jennys

jennys Member

Good luck!!

4. kerryberry

well i am back from WI and drum rolls please 12.1lbs WOOP WOOP:party0019: i am well chuffed bring on the shakes.

But after that i had some really poo news and for a moment i let it overshadow loss but then i pulled myself up dusted me down and looked at the bigger picture.

5. Tinka

Tinka CDC

TWELVE pounds... Oh MY!!!! Wow, that is amazing. Crikey. Well done you.

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

:clap: :clap: Well done on your loss --- absolutely brilliant that is!

You stay dusted - don't let any bad news bring you down, you're doing really well and you should be enjoying the feeling of success

I'm still on track - though I know I've not drank enough water today ... so am gonna go get a pint now!

7. herewego

herewego Well-Known Member

Wow 12lbs is fantastic!! You must be so happy!! :happy096::wow:

I have 2 days to go to my first weigh-in (will weigh in on day 9) and I'm both dreading it and looking forward to it.

8. imagisal

imagisal Well-Known Member

Wow...fab result ...well done!

9. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

Alli don't dread it, look forward to it --- it's when you reap the rewards of all your hard work.

10. kerryberry

aahh thanks ladies (blushing)
    katie cheers honey now go and neck that pint lol
    Alli i was the same i am sure you will be fine.

so lets keep up the good work and stay 100%