hello day 9ers (and others)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kerryberry, 4 June 2009.

1. kerryberry

kerryberry Well-Known Member

i am at uni as well speak being naughty so i will post more when i get home.

hope your all doing ok and still being 100% i would of been to my WI by the time i get home so fingers cross

chat later xxx
  2. jennys

jennys Member

Good luck!!
  3. kerryberry

well i am back from WI and drum rolls please 12.1lbs WOOP WOOP:party0019: i am well chuffed bring on the shakes.

But after that i had some really poo news and for a moment i let it overshadow loss but then i pulled myself up dusted me down and looked at the bigger picture.
  4. Tinka

Tinka CDC

TWELVE pounds... Oh MY!!!! Wow, that is amazing. Crikey. Well done you.
  5. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

:clap: :clap: Well done on your loss --- absolutely brilliant that is!

You stay dusted - don't let any bad news bring you down, you're doing really well and you should be enjoying the feeling of success

I'm still on track - though I know I've not drank enough water today ... so am gonna go get a pint now!
  6. herewego

herewego Well-Known Member

Wow 12lbs is fantastic!! You must be so happy!! :happy096::wow:

I have 2 days to go to my first weigh-in (will weigh in on day 9) and I'm both dreading it and looking forward to it.
  7. imagisal

imagisal Well-Known Member

Wow...fab result ...well done!
  8. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

Alli don't dread it, look forward to it --- it's when you reap the rewards of all your hard work.
  9. kerryberry

aahh thanks ladies (blushing)
    katie cheers honey now go and neck that pint lol
    Alli i was the same i am sure you will be fine.

so lets keep up the good work and stay 100%