Hello every1.

VicciBoo

Hi guys.

Just quickly my story;

Joined ww aged 18 at 19stone and a size 20. Lost 6st got to a 10 and then slowly crept back up to 16 stone and a size 16. Lost weight at home. Got back to 13st and a size 10. Slowly crept back up to where I am now. Tried slimming world. Not for me. So here I am. I want to be happy an healthy again. This is the last time I will be this size.
Hope u can all help me on my journey :) x

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Hi and welcome back to weight watchers :) I look forward to following your journey!

Thanks every1 :) I'm looking 4ward to it. Have a works lunch nxt week and have already worked out what I'm having :) feeling very positive. Amazed I can eat this much. While we r here. Can any1 tell me the points in a sainsburys white Tortia wrap? X

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Hi guys.

Just quickly my story;

Joined ww aged 18 at 19stone and a size 20. Lost 6st got to a 10 and then slowly crept back up to 16 stone and a size 16. Lost weight at home. Got back to 13st and a size 10. Slowly crept back up to where I am now. Tried slimming world. Not for me. So here I am. I want to be happy an healthy again. This is the last time I will be this size.
Hope u can all help me on my journey :) x

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Hi huni you sound like me in fact I bet many of us have been there! I joined ww last Saturday weighing the sane weight as you I've list 7lbs in my first week so I'm getting there! I am about a size 18 ish give it take! Absolutely hate it have never been bigger than 14 stone in the past but I have a 9 week old baby girl and whilst I was pregnant I just went crazy so now I'm working my butt off to get a couple of stone off for Xmas as we are getting wed next May I need to start dress shopping in Dec/Jan time eeeeek! I will not be buying a size 18 wedding dress!!!!
Anyway rant over ha! Lovely to meet you good luck with your journey set a diary up so I can subscribe and spur you along :) x

Thanks every1 :) I'm looking 4ward to it. Have a works lunch nxt week and have already worked out what I'm having :) feeling very positive. Amazed I can eat this much. While we r here. Can any1 tell me the points in a sainsburys white Tortia wrap? X

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

I can only find soft white Tortia wrap is 3points that's for 42g

Hello an good luck with your WW journey :)

Thanks for the points guys. I pointed as 5 as that's the highest 1 I could find. How do I set up a diary? Would love to! 7lb wow that's amazing we'll done u. The thing I find hard if I don't feel like I look horrible. (My pic is me now) so although I weigh a lot I'm very tall and it even itself out a bit. I want to get to 13.5 stone n see how I feel. Told my leader I won't be getting to the target weight they set as its too low. She said I have to have a letter from my doc to say I'm a healthy weight then I can be gold. :) so looking 4warf to feeling me again x

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Back