Hello Everyone 3 months to go!! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Carmie22, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Carmie22

Carmie22 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    this is my first post!!

I have been on a healthy regime for 4 weeks now (started 29/08/11). I had my first weigh in today!
    Managed to lose 5lbs! yey!:)

I am going to start to take measurements from now too, of my waist, chest, hips, and bottom (at widest part).
    I will weigh myself every 4 weeks, my next weigh in will be 24/10/10 and my final weigh in will be the 19/12/2011 just in time for xmas!

I have just cut down on my portion size, tried to eat more protein than carbs, i no longer snack (no more crisps and sweets!) and i have reduced alcohol intake! I do allow myself the odd treat, especailly on a saturday night where i will share a bottle of wine with the BF, have a some crisps and a crunchie chocolate bar (yum!).

In terms of exercise i have been running 3.25 miles twice a week doing resistance training, and i play hockey twice a week.

I hope to reach the 9 stone mark in time for xmas, but don't know if i can get down to this because of the muscle i will be building (hence the reason for taking measurements!)
    I know it will be struggle particlarly for me because i was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid 2 years ago and PCOS a year ago! i carry most of my weight around my middle, but by xmas hopefully i will have a toned tum!

Height: 5ft 6
    29/08/2011 SW:154 lbs
    26/09/2011 CW:149 lbs -5
    GW:126 lbs

My measurements in inches:
    Waist: 31.5

So thankyou for reading this, and Hello :) (wave) i will be using this forum for inspiration to keep me going, and i will keep you all informed of my weight loss progress!! Good luck to all those starting their journeys... dont give up.... keep going!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cherry.

Cherry. Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done for losing in such a sensible way..great work xx
  4. HellybooX

HellybooX Member

Well done! I've only just started too it's great when you see it's working isn't it :) good luck xx
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your loss.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.