Hello everyone! First post.

spammy29

Hi, I'm Sam and I have been on Slimfast since the 8th of April and have gone from 12st 8lb to 12 1lb in 21 days:D. I am hoping to get below 12st soon, and have joined a gym to try and speed things up, but instead I seem to have slowed down, I only lost a pound last week:sigh:. It probably doesn't help that I also went back to work last week after the school hols, I work nights and it can send things a bit haywire. I am trying to hang on to my diet but my husband is in sabotage mode:mad:!!!

Hi Sam,
Welcome and well done on your losses so far. Many of us do measurements because some weeks we lose inches and not pounds, especially when we exercise.
I also have family members who try to sabotage the diet and this forum is my lifeline. The support and encouragement on here is great. Join our May Challenge and it may help with motivation. We make pledges at the beginning of the month for target losses, weigh in once a week and post the results.
Good Luck
BL x

Well done on your weight loss os far Spammy 29, As BL said join the may challenge.

We're all in the same boat so any questions-support needed you just shout! Everyone on here has helped me loads, They really are a great bunch xx

Thank you for the welcome and support. I am hoping to get down to at least 11 and a half stone by the time of my sister's graduation on the 18th of July. I haven't seen 11 and a half for about 10 years, since becoming pregnant with my son after I had just lost one stone with Rosemary Conley, hopefully that won't happen this time!

Hey hun, if you dont mind me asking, how much do you have to lose to get to 11 and a half? Thats what I am hoping for by 7th July, maybe we could buddy up? xx

Back