Hello everyone, I'm coming back!

minxie

One day at a time!
Hi everyone

There are lots of new names about and some wonderful losses - well done everyone:) Some of you might remember me from earlier in the summer and remember I left as my DH has cancer - I couldn't deal with it and do CD.

Well, I've got my head together (a bit, and most days I can hold it together, lol) and have decided to come back and get back on the CD wagon - so here I am:D

I've got to arrange appt with CDC for Tuesday but have packs to start left over from before but I know that I have put on at least a stone and will need to amend my details and ticker after WI.

Wish me luck - I find it a bit difficult doingn this and with the added pressures re DH illness I'm sure I'll need a bit of a kick :eek: to keep going.

Good to see you back Minxie. I hope your husband is reacting well to his treatment.
:) thanks for your kind comments on my weightloss in the other thread!
Good luck with getting back on track with CD!

Welcome back Minxie, big hugs.

xxx

Hello,
Welcome back. I hope your DH is doing ok now and that you're pleasantly surprised at weigh in :)
K_O

Welcome Back Minxie -- I am sorry to hear about your husband and wish you all the best with all the challenges you face in your life.

MinnieMel

Welcome back Minxie,no doubt the buzz that cd gives you will give you added strength to cope with your husband's illness. x

Welcome Back Minxie, great to have you back hon, i hope Hubby is doin well with his treatment and you have been ok too, My sister is also going thru cancer treatment and its been a really torrid time trying to support her and help her and the stresses the cancer brings with it.

I wish you every success with your restart.

Much Love

JS x

Thanks everyone - it's great to be part of the "gang" again! There are lots of new faces around too so "hi" to you all. It's making me feel so positive reading posts again.

Dealing with DH illness has been a roller-coaster ride. He's having treatment which will help but ultimately this cancer doesn't go away forever. This kind of makes me more determined that he is going to have a slim attractive wife who is happy with herself - he deserves that at least. And I think that if I feel good about myself it will help me deal better with whatever life throws at me.........

Hi Minxie --

I hope you have a good day. It looks as if the sun is peeking out a bit here, always a good sign.

MM

Welcome back!

welcome back! come have a seat with all of us gossiping women :D and a couple omen obviously :D good luck sweet I am sure you wont need it though! x

welcome back,
im new so pleased to meet you. you sound like one very brave determind lady. good luck on your cd journey .
Jo xx

Back