Hello Everyone - New man on the forum lol

myfi

The Instigator
Hi everyone,
While not new to the forum or the diet I thought now that im nearing the end of my diet I would start to get more involved in the forum and share my experiences and offer advice to others on the diet instead of just hiding away in the corner. I also thought i'd add to the male count on the forum too.

I started the diet back in January this year with the hope of losing 4st (which while not being the biggest amount of weight to lose its certainly something I didnt think I would ever do). Now just 5lb away it seems what seemed the imposible just a few months ago is now a reality. Not that its been an easy ride authough looking back its certainly been worth it. There has been times that ive wanted to give up and times that ive cheated. Especially in the first couple of weeks and about half way through when at one point (week 2) I basically said that this diet aint for me, its too hard but it did get much easier as my wonderful CDC promised (A quick shout out to MadamDotty seems appropriate here :))

Authough the moving up the steps and then maintenence is where the fun really begins :)

Anyway as you can probably see im not the best at introductions and will tend to waffle on. But just wanted to say hi and look forward to reading about everyones successes on the forum !

Hi Myfi,,,good to hear from ya,,wow your soo close to goal,,glad to have ya join us thread wise,,,

not a lot of people about this late, but i'm up cuz i napped for hours this afternoon, long story blah blah..

anyhow welcome :)

yeah I probably shouldnt be up right now as im at work at 8. I think im just delaying the inevitability of having to spend 9 hours on a till :)

hello there... lovely to meet ya!!!

well done on ur fab losses... you will be i'm sure a huge inspiration to people on here...

hope to chat to ya soon

love

OMG at least i'm off for the next two days so can lie in tomorrow LOL

Hiya, and welcome!

Not normally up this late but just got back from the pub! Congratulations on your weight loss- people like you really are an inspiration to me! I am just about halfway, and like u am aiming to lose around 4 stone altogether (started SS 19th feb). Its so good to see that people are continually reaching their target!

Well done xx

Hi Mate, well done on the weight loss.

I am/was in the same boat as you as onlt had around 3 stone to lose, but it still requires will power giving up some of the things you love.

Saying this, I do however have admiration for the people who have lost more weight then me as they have had to maintain self control longer then me and there have been a few times when I have wanted to jack it in.

congrats on nearly being where you want to be and wel done for upping the man count! i'm sure ypu'll be an inspiration to other x

well done on weight lost - and enjoy the site - love ann x

Hi everyone,
While not new to the forum or the diet I thought now that im nearing the end of my diet I would start to get more involved in the forum and share my experiences and offer advice to others on the diet instead of just hiding away in the corner. I also thought i'd add to the male count on the forum too.

I started the diet back in January this year with the hope of losing 4st (which while not being the biggest amount of weight to lose its certainly something I didnt think I would ever do). Now just 5lb away it seems what seemed the imposible just a few months ago is now a reality. Not that its been an easy ride authough looking back its certainly been worth it. There has been times that ive wanted to give up and times that ive cheated. Especially in the first couple of weeks and about half way through when at one point (week 2) I basically said that this diet aint for me, its too hard but it did get much easier as my wonderful CDC promised (A quick shout out to MadamDotty seems appropriate here :))

Authough the moving up the steps and then maintenence is where the fun really begins :)

Anyway as you can probably see im not the best at introductions and will tend to waffle on. But just wanted to say hi and look forward to reading about everyones successes on the forum !

Hellooooo - lovely to meet ya !

well done on your fab weight loss :D

look forward to getting to know you !

love

Debz
xx

Hi and welcome Im sure that you will be a great help to us all on here. Reading your introduction reminded me of the start of my diet and how I was so close to giving up at times but Im also really glad that I stuck with it. Now I cant wait for the hot summer that we are supposed to be having.

Well done on being so close to your goal Im sure that you will hit it soon.:D

Hi,
Thanks to everyone and your kind words.

My weight in tommorow I dont think is going to be that great because I had a crazy 8lb drop last week but im still hoping that after this week sole source then the following week AAM ill be at my target weight then start moving up the plans so should go a bit under my target which is never a bad thing.

Anyway will see how it goes tommorow.

Well done on your weight loss. Now why have you been hiding in the corner......I bet you were in the arcade really.....???
Anyway better late than never in posting, and hope weigh in goes great for you.

Had a really bad weigh in today. I actually gained 2lb's. God knows why as I actually lost inches so I aint actually gained fat. Just must have retained some water as a result of my big loss last week. Thats the only thing I can think has happened.

Was feeling down this morning as a result but am just going to keep to the plan and hopefully I will be rewarded next week.

So still half a stone to go now but as long as I have no more nasty weigh ins (this week is the first one that has gone anywhere but down) I should hopefully get there in a few weeks.

Will keep you updated.

Hi there, nice to meet you!

Sorry to hear that you had a gain at wi, but the warm weather can cause water retention and as you havent been eating, it must just be the diet and your body playing at silly beggers!

Like you say, stay strong and you should be rewarded next week with a good loss, you are so close to goal...keep focused and you will be there before you know it!

Hugs Lou X

Hi there, nice to meet you!

Sorry to hear that you had a gain at wi, but the warm weather can cause water retention and as you havent been eating, it must just be the diet and your body playing at silly beggers!

Like you say, stay strong and you should be rewarded next week with a good loss, you are so close to goal...keep focused and you will be there before you know it!

Hugs Lou X

Thanks for your kind words of support :)

Just a little update from me:
As you can see from my ticket, a more successful weigh in today that last weeks horrible 2lb increase. I lost 5 1/2 pounds this week meaning im just 2 and a half from my original goal (woo!). Authough I may change this goal. :)

Back