Hello everyone

Trolley Dolly xx

Hello everyone,

Just to say how great eveyone is doing. Keep going so worth it.

I started cd on the 6th feb to 05th May 2009 and lost four stone. Gave up as my hair loss was bad BUT was bad before started cd....so something else causing it.
Hope to return to cd to loose the final two stones as I have not gained a single pound since coming of the diet, not going without but eating wisely.
Now discoverd I have a bacterial overgrowth from too much sugar over the years and a lack of certain vitamins from bad diet.( NOTHING TO DO WITH CD bad eating habits)
Feeling really down about this but I have done this to myself.
Not sure why I posted this...suppose I need to vent this some where.

Hope to return to cd asap but think diet I have been given weight will fall off.
I keep you posted.
Sorry for rant....totally irrelevant I think:wave_cry:
Congratulations and good luck to all the
cders out there xxx

Trolley Dolly well DONE for keeping the four stone off! That's great! Best of luck with the new diet :)

Hey TrolleyDolly.
Nice to see you hon........
Good on you for keeping that 4 stone off thats fantastic.......
Sorry to hear you have been poorly........ Hope to see you back very soon..
Lotsa love x

Good luck with the next 2 stone and a huge well doen for keeping that 4 stone off. How inspiring. Did you work up the steps or just come off early? Take care xxx

Hi Curly Wurly...you look gorgeous and you have done amazing. I have been watching your progress from the sidelines!!

No I didnt work up the steps but didnt introduce carbs straight off.

My treatment is a very basic diet..no sugar, no yeast, no processed foods and no alcohol for about a month and some strong vitamins supplements.

Do miss cd..but my health comes first...hopefully if I need to will be back soon. Just never going to return to my junk food habits.

Take care everyone xxxxxx

Hey Trolly, a massive well done to you for keeping off the 4 stones and good luck with the 2 stones. I'm sure you will do it. XXXX

Back