Hello everyone

Hope today is a little easier.....! Not long until you are off, I bet you are constantly checking you havent forgotten to do something....lol.

Hi Kentlisa

Hope you remember me (initially DH, then here!)

Lovely to see you post again! Wow, where's the time gone, almost your first year gone already.

Good luck with the LL re-start, have you got much left to lose now?

Ooh Mandana.

What a fantastic weight loss result already! Well done on sticking with it considering all the stress you are under.

Oh, only just seen this!

Lisa, LOVELY to hear from you! Thanks for your email .. got that and have saved your email address.

Hope everything goes well with your studying - I know only too well how difficult it is to get motivated to do the work at home. I've only just finished my presentation for tomorrow - just need to print a few things out now and tweek my notes. I'll get there - probably at midnight tonight!

And well done for deciding to re-start LL. That must have been a difficult decision, but it's so worth it - as you know. I'm now 16 lbs down and I'm at the weight I was when I got back from holiday last November. I vowed not to go over that and there I was, over a stone heavier :sigh:

It's alarming how quickly the weight goes back on, but thankfully not at the same rate it comes off when on VLCD. I've still a way to go to get to where I want, and that's quite a bit heavier than my goal, but it suits me to be that weight, so I'm aiming for that. I'll definitely carry on until H comes home on the 5th - probably carry on until we leave for the States on the 20th - will see. But if I do return to food I'm going to ditch the carbs as that's what does the damage to my body. See, I'm listening to it at last!

You're right .. I'm up to my neck in things to do getting ready to emigrate. But had a very successful day yesterday and feeling much better about things. I was getting so stressed I could feel the veins pulsating in my head and neck - not good :(

I'm just off to see my (ex) work colleagues as they're all in the office today for a meeting. Good chance to catch up and say my final goodbyes :wave_cry:

Thanks everyone for your posts .. lovely to hear from you and I find such comfort from them.

Mandana x

Presentation this morning.

Wish me luck!

I'm doing it on Eating Disorders .. now there is a topic I can easily talk about for 15 minutes!!

Mandana x

Lots of luck with the presentation Mandana, I'm sure you'll Wow 'em!

With the speed these forums move, can I wish you every happiness for the future now just in case I miss you before you go.

Thanks Helen :)

Well it's over and I managed to present my topic and then answer questions for a further 15 minutes (we were all allocated 30 minutes for the presentation).

I'm so relieved it's over - more than I realised!

Dying for something to eat now to celebrate, but I'm sat here with my 4th litre of water for the day and a cup of black tea!

Not lost anymore weight, but it'll come off. It has to!

Mandana x

Back