hello everyone :-)

K6TY X

Hi i.m Kate 31 and this is my first time. I.m on day 3 at nothe mo and so far so good! Thank goodness for this site! Only told 2 people i.m doing this so you lot will be my support :) x

Welcome to you both!!! This forum is brill to keep you out of the cupboards... get commentiong on the diarys and set your own going and you'll soon be able to take your mind of craving with half an hour or s on here!!! Good luck to you!!! xxx

Well done you re the ticker - I thought you needed 50 posts before you could put one up. Anyway good luck on your plans, I'm sure you'll do great, both of you!

Thank you ladies. What are these tickers? Is it just on pc's because i only have my phone. I want a ticker :'( i think! Lol x

Yeah day 4 2mora :) i.m looking forward to starting the new term at work, then i can go on here haha. My profile and ticker may have to wait until then! X

Had my first shake this morning ! That will take some getting used to !!! Drinkable though so that is good.
Got a coffee and a bottle of water next to me so think im all set for the day. Have read some nightmare stories about going into ketosis ?? How are you feeling today ?? I will be working all week so im hoping it wont be too bad .

Theres a few threads on here about what you can do with shakes.... i personally like a vanilla one in the morning mixing half of it with a large fresh coffee!!! Fills you up for the morning!!!!

Hey Deezer do you make the coffee up first? I tried it this morning and just put a spoon full of coffee in...wasn't too impressed but sounds like i'm doing it wrong :-\ x

We have a coffee machine....so just make up my vanilla shake and use half with a big mug off fresh coffee! I add a sweetner too x

Thanks Deezer i will try that in the morning! Day 4 a bit harder but i have been cooking for my daughter and bf (who doesn't. Know i.m doing LT) glad when hes back to work! How was your first day? X

Hi
It not been too bad. have had lots of water and coffee and spent most of day watching movies . Back to work tomorrow.
Are you in ketosis ? Are you mega tired or can you cope ??

I have the horrible taste in my mouth so i.m guessing i am in ketosis... The opposite to feeling tired i cleaned the whole house yesterday and felt great! With the not telling the bf he works a funny shift and then sleeps around tea time so i just tell him i.ve eaten... When he offers me food i just tell him i.m being good... He wouldn't.t understand and is totally against things like this, he.s a personal trainer and works his calories off. Good luck for day 2 :) x

Back