hello everyone

easy1355

just browsing the forums, seems like an amazing support forum..

I am someone who needs loads of support so this will come I. handy.

I had a massive shock when I stood on the scales and thought I was about 14 stone (which even then at 5'4 was still heavy) to find I was 16 stone.... what a bash with a brick to my head!!

So, just started the weight watchers diet, on it now for 4 days, and seriously want to lose weight, so I don't look like Jubba the hut on my 40th birthday which is 9 months away!!

anyway it's good to hear all of your stories.. and hopefully I will last more than a week..

Simon x

Hi Simon, Welcome to the forum.

Well done in getting to grips with losing some weight, I am sure you will feel so much better for it.
Like a lot of us the weight just seems to creep on so easily but getting it off is so hard and we need all the support we can get, isn't that so?

Do start your own diary so we know where to find you for the support and advice and any moans and groans you maight want to let us know about... altho' being a man I expect that won't quite be your thing ... lol!

All the very best to you ... :)

thanks all.. I have to admit I got quite, well, emotional when I saw all the genuine support out there.. it's a a real breath of fresh air..

I will start a diary, and let you all know how it is going, but only been on this now for 7 days, and have been good (so far) I weighs in yesterday and had lost 4 pounds, which I was really pleased with, and ain't kidding myself that the hard slog is still to come!

thank again everyone and good luck...

Simon xx

Good luck with your weight loss xx

Back