Hello Everyone

Cheryll

Hi everyone, my name is Cheryl. I'm a 24 year old from Grimsby in Lincolnshire and am new to the site.

I first started Slimming World back in 2010 after seeing my Mum and sisters success following the plan, I managed to loose a decent amount of weight but a few changes in circumstance meant that I stopped going to group and gradually stopped following the plan and have found myself 3lbs off where I first started :(

I am very unhappy with my current weight and being unable to make it to group due to work commitments after just browsing on here for months I have decided to join and use it as my support system, along with my Mum and sister of course who are now also following the plan from home.

I look forward to sharing tips, receipes and success with other members.

Cheryl.

Hiya Cheryl. Welcome. I'm doing the SW program solo from home too. I think it's doable. Week 1 down Ive lost 4lbs.

The idea of using this site as social support it great. Like online 'image' therapy. :)

Yeah I think its do-able as well, as long as you have a good support team and I think that this site will be just that for us. Congratulations of the 4lbs loss, I hope I have such a successful first week.

Aww thank you, however the way I look at it loss is a loss at the end of the day. And yeh exercise always helped me with loss in the past. Even if it was just going for a walk when I'd normally be sat at home watching tv, removes the temptation of boredom eating as well.

Cheryl x

I ended up having indian ... on extra easy: vegetable jalfrezie (6 and a half), boiled rice (free), a few bits of chicken tikka and tandori chicken (about 6/7 syns i factored in). Not too bad. Unfortunately i was a bit hormonal so had a bit of choccie too ... maybe 5 syns. I'll eat less syns during the rest of the week though ... or do some more walking.

You can still fit in take outs i think its just working out the fewest point options for what you fancy.

Thats not too bad then. Just cut back on your syns for the next few days to compensate thats what I normally do when I go over a little. Sometimes I do think its better to give into your cravings as if not they build up and in my case I just go mad and completely over do it.

The first time I did SW my very first week I went out for a drink and went a bit over the top with the vodka but just cut back on syns for the next few days and still managed to loose 7lbs. So it is possible to still have a loss that way I just don't thinks its advisable all the time.

Back