Hello Everyone

Just sent my order :party0011: really can't wait to try this! It will be here tomorrow has I paid for next day delivery. And I will start a diary so I can keep track of everything.

Good luck with it hun!! Xx

good luck dizzie :D

I have now started on my new journey with the Exante Diet " VLCD " and so far so good. I didn't like the porrage but that's it so far. I'm loving the shakes and bars. I'm trying me hardest not to weigh myself every day like I'm use to doing. The only thing upsetting me is the lose skin I'm not getting but I have to tell myself I'd rather that and be healthy. Then I tell myself tough! lol

I sent of for some new clothes this morning I've gone from a size 32+ and now getting into a size 22 or 20 Depends on what it is. It's feels good really and I'm just looking forward to Christmas when my partner moves here from Denmark. He comes over to England to see me every few months but is moving in with me in December and he see's my size going down and down every time he's over.

Weekly weigh in around the same time of day is the best way to get an accurate picture of how your doing. You will gain weight throught the day with drinking and eating. Water wont make you gain weight but if you drink a load and hop on the scales you will weigh more.
But I wont lie I tend to weight myself between my weigh ins almost daily. Its not a good thing at all. Dizzie I must say well done on your epic weight loss. You must be so proud of yourself :)

Thank you Marie :) I'm very proud of how I'm doing cus I now know I will be here longer for my daughter. Looking at your start weight and were you are now is fantastic so a big well done Hun to you also. :greenapple:

I have now started on my new journey with the Exante Diet " VLCD " and so far so good. I didn't like the porrage but that's it so far. I'm loving the shakes and bars. I'm trying me hardest not to weigh myself every day like I'm use to doing. The only thing upsetting me is the lose skin I'm not getting but I have to tell myself I'd rather that and be healthy. Then I tell myself tough! lol

I sent of for some new clothes this morning I've gone from a size 32+ and now getting into a size 22 or 20 Depends on what it is. It's feels good really and I'm just looking forward to Christmas when my partner moves here from Denmark. He comes over to England to see me every few months but is moving in with me in December and he see's my size going down and down every time he's over.

Wow u r soing very well :) I am just liking that my clothes I have are fitting me. Cant wait to treat myself once I have lost more. Keep it up hun xx

hi dizzie

good look sweetheart and im glad your finding it ok ((((((((hugs)))))))))

Thank you everyone x x x today I did my first press up lol i only did one and then i couldn't push my body up. But I walked off with my head so high cus I did it!

Thank you everyone x x x today I did my first press up lol i only did one and then i couldn't push my body up. But I walked off with my head so high cus I did it!

yeah good on you dizzie least you did it and thats what matters love x x x x

Back