Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Radhika Roy, 26 March 2014.

1. Radhika Roy

Radhika Roy New Member

Hello! This is Radhika. I am staring the Cambridge Diet tomorrow and have all the soups n shakes n porridges in my room right now. Am nervous, excited and hopeful. need to lose 16 kgs in 3 months. Do-able??
  2. Good luck kx
  3. lynda1969

lynda1969 Member

Good luck and I think it's achievable! I want to lost 14lb in two weeks, day one! I ?
  4. Radhika Roy

Radhika Roy New Member

thank you and well done
    am n day 3 now and am so hungry I could eat a house
  5. Radhika Roy

Radhika Roy New Member

Thank you.
  6. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

Keep going, it gets easier!! X
  7. Radhika Roy

Radhika Roy New Member

Thank you. Today is day 4 and I am feeling much better. Some of the products are YUCKY but I love the cappuccino shake and the rice pudding vanila flavor. Have already lost 2.1 kgs and am feeling great.
  8. GLL

GLL Well-Known Member

try adding coffee too the cappuccino shakes :D also vanilla with added coffee is good. Week 1 was crap for me since I didn't like half of what I ordered, luckily my neighbour started it with me and she liked ones I didn't and visa versa so we traded lol.
  9. It gets easier as days go on and you enter ketosis and you work out which products you do and don't like. Good luck x
  10. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

How's it going, you still sticking with it? X