1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by longpod, 19 August 2014 Social URL.

1. longpod

longpod Member

My name is Rachel, I'm 22, and I finished University about 8 weeks ago. I piled on the pounds during my final couple of years there because it was a very academically high-pressured uni, but am now ready to get healthy again!

Since leaving university I've lost 1 stone 3 pounds- my stats are as follows

Height: 6'
    High Weight: 15 1
    Current Weight: 13 12 (BMI 27ish)
    Intermediate Goal Weight: 13 1 (2 stone total loss)
    Ultimate GW: 12 1 (3 stone)

I achieved the 17 pound loss so far by a combination of Ilumi meals, calorie counting (approx 1200 cals a day) and exercise at the gym. I've had a few rubbishy plateau weeks and am looking to get a kick start with The Kee Diet shakes/bars over the next couple of weeks, then I'll return to calorie counting. I'm looking forward to seeing other members progress and hearing advice.

Here is a picture of my 1 stone loss progress http://i.imgur.com/OX5zzWx.jpg

Over and out!
    Rachel

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. libby41854

libby41854 Well-Known Member

You look amazing in your after photo (and also your before one too!) - congrats so far on your loss and good luck! :)

4. 1freespirit

1freespirit Member

Wow. Amazing pics. You done really well. And I agree. Lovely before and after. That photo will inspire us all. X

5. Lundychick

Lundychick Active Member

I agree with 1freespirit! Great inspiration to us all!

Well done. :)

6. longpod

longpod Member

THanks so much everyone, what a lovely welcome :) Starting my keediet week this week then will be going on to slimming world after that :)