Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by longpod, 19 August 2014 Social URL.

1. longpod

longpod Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.48%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, calorie counting
    My name is Rachel, I'm 22, and I finished University about 8 weeks ago. I piled on the pounds during my final couple of years there because it was a very academically high-pressured uni, but am now ready to get healthy again!

Since leaving university I've lost 1 stone 3 pounds- my stats are as follows

Height: 6'
    High Weight: 15 1
    Current Weight: 13 12 (BMI 27ish)
    Intermediate Goal Weight: 13 1 (2 stone total loss)
    Ultimate GW: 12 1 (3 stone)

I achieved the 17 pound loss so far by a combination of Ilumi meals, calorie counting (approx 1200 cals a day) and exercise at the gym. I've had a few rubbishy plateau weeks and am looking to get a kick start with The Kee Diet shakes/bars over the next couple of weeks, then I'll return to calorie counting. I'm looking forward to seeing other members progress and hearing advice.

Here is a picture of my 1 stone loss progress http://i.imgur.com/OX5zzWx.jpg

Over and out!
    Rachel

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. libby41854

libby41854 Full Member

Start Weight:
    95.5kg
    Current Weight:
    86.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.7kg
    Lost(%):
    1st6.2lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You look amazing in your after photo (and also your before one too!) - congrats so far on your loss and good luck! :)

4. 1freespirit

1freespirit Member

Wow. Amazing pics. You done really well. And I agree. Lovely before and after. That photo will inspire us all. X

5. Lundychick

Lundychick Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with 1freespirit! Great inspiration to us all!

Well done. :)

6. longpod

longpod Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.48%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, calorie counting
    THanks so much everyone, what a lovely welcome :) Starting my keediet week this week then will be going on to slimming world after that :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.