Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LittleHistorian, 21 August 2014 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. LittleHistorian

LittleHistorian Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Simply calorie watching
    Hi all, I am registering on here as a bit of a support system for myself as I am currently not keeping up with my exercise in general and I looked in the mirror at my body last night and I am getting fat again! I have had some bad upsets in the last year and have consequently not felt like exercising, so I have put weight on again.

I need to kick my butt into gear and I need some support as I do all my work outs at home and I need to get some motivation and maybe some work out buddies. I cannot let other people upset me so much that I make myself look a mess!

I generally don't need a big diet to follow as Bodypump or fitness fx usually makes me lose the weight, however obviously I am careful with what I eat etc, but generally I'm the sort of person where movement gets me to lose

so I could do with some support, friendship and help please as I have really hit rock bottom lately and could do with a few friends and a helping hand, of people who understand what it's like to be tubby and feel a mess!
    Thanks and I look forward to chatting with you all. Love Dani x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boltonana

boltonana New Member

Same here lost over 2 stones and put it back on and more.

4. LittleHistorian

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Simply calorie watching
    Eurgh it's so hard isn't it, then you just end up angry at yourself for wasting all your hard work! However I think we're in the right place on this forum and if you need any encouragement you can always call on me via the forum too :) I'm going to be part of it on here and help as well as receive it myself.

5. boltonana

boltonana New Member

Aww thanks really appreciate it. Can't seem
    To work my way round the forum. I'm in bed on the iPhone only because downstairs I would be eating junk. Really need to lose the weight. Nothing fits.

6. LittleHistorian

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Simply calorie watching
    Well that's why we're here to support and make friends :)
    Ha ha I'm the same, struggling round the forum on my iPad, I hate typing on it as it auto corrects things! I will come on here from the laptop usually.
    I am the same too, nothing fits me, everything is damn tight or looks horrible cos I'm out of shape. I really need to tone up :( I try to wear things to cover myself up and I don't like being looked at.

7. sweetpink

sweetpink Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0.5lb(27.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, welcome to the forum. It's brilliant here and you'll get all the help and support you need. Good luck with your weight loss :)

8. boltonana

boltonana New Member

That's exactly what I'm
    Doing covering myself up nothing fits at all. We will lose the weight. Onwards and upwards from now on.

9. LittleHistorian

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Simply calorie watching
    Thank you sweet pink, it looks brilliant on here, I am loving it already even if the iPad is a pain to view it on! Ha ha

I know, it's awful to feel like you've got to hide yourself :( Yes we will do this, we're on the right road, onwards and upwards that will be our motto! :)

10. boltonana

boltonana New Member

Thanx sweet pink for the encouragement really do appreciate it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.