Hello everyone :)!

Hey everyone, I'm Tabby ...hence the name lol and I'm new. I have just realised that I am not a brazillian supermodel but a very overweight scottish girl :cry:ahh well lol.

So after being diagnosed with Hypothyriodism I've just started the slimming world diet, at the moment I weigh 21 stone :sigh: having put on 6 stone in a year! I love eating and am a little bit scared of not having comfort food. But being this heavy is affecting me and I'd quite like to be about 12 stone not skinny or anything.

Well anyhoo thanks for reading my waffle and hope to talk to you all soon ! x

Hello and a huge warm welcome to you..

You've come to the right place and allthough minimins can be as addictive as comfort food it only messes with your head...in a good way.

Everybody on here is fab and has a valuable story to tell.

Some are just plain crackers..like me..

Welcome again, good luck on your journey and keep us posted..

xxx

hey, im new too and go to Slimming World, hopefully we can both find the help and support we need on here, the people seem really nice and at least you know that they are all in the same boat so dont judge you or owt.

good luck with it all

x

Hello and welcome to you Monkeys Bunny...good to have you with us.

And you're right, no judging going on here, no matter how much you have to loose or which diet you are going to follow, everybody is welcome...

Take care, good luck and keep them posts coming..

xxx

lots of luck - you will find all of the support and help you need here x

Thanks guys, well I have already weighed myself lol only started the diet 4 days ago and I've lost 6lbs! Yay I never lose weight and I love this diet, I hate feeling like I'm going to starve lol x

well done, that's a fantastic start!

Great start to your weight loss.

Maureen4200040

Back