Hello everyone!

Dax

Hi everyone.

Last year I lost 6 st 9 lbs on sole source, sadly I never managed to finish maintenance properly for a number of reasons and I've now managed to regain about 4 stone . I've only myself to blame .

However! - I'm now back on track and this time I want to finish this diet and get to goal including working my way through maintenance properly and learning how to eat correctly to maintain my weight.

I'm feeling determined and hope to be well on my way towards the end of this journey by Christmas (ooer, hope that's not being too adventourous ).

So anyway, I just thought I'd drop in and say hi. This site is such a motivational place to visit I expect I shall be back a lot. Some of the success stories and photos on here are just fantastic - well done everyone and well done to all those that are on the way!

Good luck - you can do it!

Welcome and good luck, let us know how you are getting on!

Thanks guys!

Have to admit it's almost a relief to get back on it - unfortunately I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to food, especially bread, and whenever I plan to start a diet I put on loads of weight by having everything in excess because I wont be having it for a while - how sad is that!!!:sigh:

Anyway, managed a couple of days, sadly not perfectly but feel that I'm getting there...

I'll let you know how it goes. Hope to be back in control and on complete sole source in the next day or so.

Why is it soooooo much harder than the first time I did it?:cry:;)

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do it this time :)

Laura x

welcome back and all the best to you x

Good luck. The problem being we always feel so much better after we've lost a pile of weight that we just want to get back to normal, however our normal is what got us here in the first place...so it needs to change.
Keep going, Christmas is coming

That's so very true and exactly what happened! I started off being good and careful about what I ate etc but then before no time at all I was back to how I used to be:eek: - hence the weight going back on.

As I said, I never worked through maintenance properly last time and I think this is such an important part of this diet. When I've lost my 4 stone this time, I'm definately going to be working through the steps to the letter!!:D

Back