Hello everyone!!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
Hope you guys all had a Merry Christmas and that we will all have a fantastic new year!!

Well I have to confess I was put on maintenance before christmas due to illness, then over christmas I slipped completely off the wagon :(, really annoyed with myself as had smashed my 4stone xmas target, I have put weight on ( jeans feeling tighter :mad:) but started back on LT properly yesterday and have no excuses now til I get to target!

Hope everyone did better than me over xmas/new year, but I m back now and I mean business!!

xx

Last edited:
its good that u atleast enjoyed xmas!! and sometimes its good to have a break cos u come back super motivated! all the best xxx

You have done amazing already hun, carry on with the good work. You will be back on track and into the swing of things in no time :hug99:

as everyone else said ya have done amazing so dont worry about the little slip, get back on and dust yourself off, ya can do it girl and ya have proved it before

Thanks guys, am feeling positive about it as love LT and know you lot will keep me on track!!
This year I will be slim lol!!
Tara, Im fine now thanks, was on some strong antibiotics and that and no food was not a great combination for me!!
Hi Slinky, nice to see you!!

hey there,

you have done brilliantly already and now xmas is over you can come back fighting and soon those jeans are gonna be in the bin cos they will be too big for you ;)

Welcome back and goodluck. You did so well last time and I think that you of had to been a saint to avoid eating over christmas! Here we go to target.XX

Hello Mrs Bee you are sounding really positive the little bit of weight you've put on will be gone in no time

xx Sharron

Hi Mrs Bee, I really like your positive attitude and feel you will lose any weight you gained in no time...your results thus far are amazing and best of luck with reaching your target..

Good luck back on mrs bee!!! Caz xx

Back