Hello Everyone

Playdoll

I'm losing it big time !!
Hi all !
I've just finished my first week on LT and I've lost 17lbs !!!! I can't believe it. I was expecting a decent loss as I've stuck with it 100% and have a lot of weight to lose but I'm in shock I can't stop smiling :D

Well I'd like to say what a fantastic forum, I joined over a week ago and I've been lurking around reading the threads and picking up tips, looking at the inspirational slide show and it's really helped me get through the week every time I hit a low point I'd come here and have a browse.

To anyone who has just started stick with it, it does get easier honestly. The first five days were hell for me but now I feel fine.

A couple of tips I picked up off the forum helped me a lot. The first couple of days I split my packs in half. Drank water when I was feeling hungry and had paracetamol to hand for the headaches.

Well thanks again everybody, I'll be around here for a long time as I'm aiming to lose around 11 stone! You've given me the belief that I can do this. Good luck and keep up the good work :)

oh my god! i dont think i have come across anyone yet who has lost that much in the first week! that is fantastic! well done xxxxx
good luck and keep it up x

absolutely bloody amazing you must be absolutely floating on clouds, just to bring you down a little bit (sorry) just to advise you dont be to disheartened if your loss next week is a lot less

keep doing what you,ve done this week and you'll soon be at target

well done

xx sharron

Wow, that is fantastic, what a great result and it must give you that feel good factor to have lost over a stone already. Well done for getting past your first week, thats great.

Good luck with your journey on Lipotrim.

Hi all !
I've just finished my first week on LT and I've lost 17lbs !!!! I can't believe it. I was expecting a decent loss as I've stuck with it 100% and have a lot of weight to lose but I'm in shock I can't stop smiling :D

Well I'd like to say what a fantastic forum, I joined over a week ago and I've been lurking around reading the threads and picking up tips, looking at the inspirational slide show and it's really helped me get through the week every time I hit a low point I'd come here and have a browse.

To anyone who has just started stick with it, it does get easier honestly. The first five days were hell for me but now I feel fine.

A couple of tips I picked up off the forum helped me a lot. The first couple of days I split my packs in half. Drank water when I was feeling hungry and had paracetamol to hand for the headaches.

Well thanks again everybody, I'll be around here for a long time as I'm aiming to lose around 11 stone! You've given me the belief that I can do this. Good luck and keep up the good work :)

well done thats brilliant.. whats ur secret? u doing exercise?

It's great isn't it? Absolutely fantastic weight loss huni, well done....keep it up and you'll get the 11 stone shifted in no time....xx

oh my god, you have done really well, i started lipotrim last friday and lost 6lbs so far, not sure how i ahvent caved in yet but doing well at the moment

absolutely bloody amazing you must be absolutely floating on clouds, just to bring you down a little bit (sorry) just to advise you dont be to disheartened if your loss next week is a lot less

keep doing what you,ve done this week and you'll soon be at target

well done

xx sharron

I completely agree with fraggle. not meaning to burst your bubble babe but it will slow down... but it will still be a good loss. keep it up xxxx...

WHOAH! FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!

Welcome and well done! You seem determined, excellent to boost yourself to the top!

If you ever need advice or are feeling down, log in and chat.

Heya (waves) welcome and congratulations what a great WI, glad you have stuck to it and keep up the good work, it will be off in no time :)

That's fantastic!!!

:welcome: Thats a fantastic start to lipotrim! Keep it up and use this site, its brilliant and great support.

:wow::talk017::wow:

whoo to you .. well done..... another inspiration for me as I am starting tomorrow yeehhaaaa xx

Thanks everyone. I'm mentally preparing myself for the small losses (well trying) I'm going with the well how much would I have lost on ww or sw line of thought lol .

Good luck tasha you can do this get through the first couple of days and you'll be fine. So many times I wanted to cheat at first and thought I was never going to get through it but stick to it no matter what you have to do , it's soooo worth it x

Well done hun, that is a great loss. Keep positive and you'll do fine. Nicki lost 8 stone in about 5 months (I think, I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong) and I lost 9 stone in 8 months so 11 stone is definitely doable! LT is the easy bit, it's the maintaining that's hard!!!! I put too much back on at Christmas so I'm now trying to shift it!

Good luck with your LT journey.

x

hiya play doll, I too had a fab first week and lost 14lb the last couple of weeks i have not been sticking to it due to xmas, NY and 2 family parties this weekend but I have still managed to lose.

I am now focused and sticking to it to the letter so well done and i'm sure your'll shift a lot of this weight in now time at all.

Back