Hello everyone

Nikita10

Hello to everyone.

I started Lipotrim on Tuesday 31st March (the day my husband also chose to leave me after 23yrs :cry:) at the moment I am feeling good about the diet. I like the shakes, I have vanilla and strawberry at the moment which I seem to be getting on with although maybe after a week or two I may feel different!

I have found the first 4 days have not been as hard as I anticipated and that I am not hungry at all between shakes and I haven't yet suffered from headaches which is a great help.

I am looking forward to my first weigh in on Monday so fingers crossed.

Trying to keep positive..... :):)

Last edited:
Hi there Nikita,

I started LT the day after you so my weigh in is on Tuesday. Glad to hear you are doing well, i am suffering with headaches though, but it wont put me off, im so excited for weigh in are you?

xxx

Hi there Flirtygirty,

Yes I can't wait for my first weigh in. I do drink about 8-10 litres of water a day at the moment religiously, the pharmacist said this would help with headaches and so far it seems to be doing the trick.

I am however going to buy some listerine original because my mouth and breath are terrible.....

Last edited:
Hi

Welcome to the best weightloss forum on the web :)

I must say i that your drinnking alot of water, 8-10 litres :eek:

Lipotrim recommends between 3-4 litres

Your headaches will go after the first week, then its much easier.

Hi She-Ra

Sorry I meant 500ml glasses not litres!!!

lol glad to hear it, you'll be flushing your insides out :D:D

Welcome hun! I am soooo sorry that you and your husband have split! How awful for you. It will be hard for some time. But this diet is one way that you can take back control of your life! We are all here for you hun. Just come on here and vent away! The weigh ins will give you a great lift too.

Best of luck hun!

Hiya chick, Welcome to LT!! Good luck, and yep the water intake will help you alot!!!

Im sorry to hear about your husband! Good ridence to him any way :p Stick to this diet 100% get your confidence back and you will have men falling at your feet chick!!

Good luck xxx

Welcome to the boards.

You'll get lots of practical advice here and it's a great place to vent your feelings.

So sorry about the breakup of your marriage. It must be devastating, however, you're taking control of your weight and that will make you feel a bit better. I'm sure you're going through many emotions at the moment so take care of yourself.

ur brill to be taking a positive step for urself!! dont do this for anyone else..enjoy a new you!! good luck with it all n keep moving forward!
also the diet gives you such a boost when u see changes so quickly. you'll lfy with it, just come on here whenever your down or craving and you'll be grand!
good luck!! xx

Welcome hun.....you have done well to avoid the headaches.......its good to hear you like the shakes, so if you keep up this excellent work you will be at target in no time.
Do keep us posted with your weight loss

Aw honey - sorry about your husband leaving you - but ya know what this now gives you the chance to do something for yourself and get all your confidence back.

Take this opportunity and grab it - show your ex husband what he is missing out on!

Glad to hear that you are feeling great - i too didnt really suffer in the first few days. This diet really is amazing and after your first weigh it will spur you on and keep you going when times may get a bit harder.

Keep it up honey - this forum is very friendly and helpful and theres alwayssomeone around so whenever your down, or got the urge to eat come on here and rant :)

Good luck chick :) xxx

Hi and welcome Nikita. Sorry you're going through a bad patch at the mo. Been there, done it and got the t-shirt and come out the other end a much happier person!

I really admire you for sticking to the diet whilst going through this, it must be difficult. Keep up the good work and your weigh in on Moday will be great. That first weigh in will keep you going and spur you on through week 2.

Just think of all that confidence you will get from sticking to this!

Look forward to reading about your loss on Monday and chin up, it does get easier!

Hi Nikita, well done for carrying on with the diet when you are going through such an awful time. You are going to get a great loss and soon your husband will regret letting you go. I really admire you for doing this, good luck.xx

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome, it is the boost that I really need right now.

I was feeling a little sad and upset with myself but I am soooo glad I popped on here to read your comments, I am now lifted and really looking forward to my first weight in.

Still doing ok although it was a little harder today, being busy with taking 2 of my 3 kids to football, shopping and finding that when I was out of the house i wasn't drinking as much water... trying to catch up now though...

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome, it is the boost that I really need right now.

I was feeling a little sad and upset with myself but I am soooo glad I popped on here to read your comments, I am now lifted and really looking forward to my first weight in.

Still doing ok although it was a little harder today, being busy with taking 2 of my 3 kids to football, shopping and finding that when I was out of the house i wasn't drinking as much water... trying to catch up now though...

It's great that you've come on when your feeling down..it really does help doesn't it!
Keep it up hun you've not got long till your weigh in and just you wait till you see those scales! :) xx

Welcome Nikita .... it's all been said - I won't repeat it, I just wanted to add my name to the list! :)

Yeah me to, just wanted to say hi, goodluck and well done, and what all the others have already said lol!!! xxx :D

Hi all, and thank you. Just letting you know I have had my first weigh in today and lost a grand total of 11.5lbs :D

I couldn't believe it, I know I can feel I've lost it but wow... I feel absolutely fantastic with loads of energy and now the motivation to carry on too.

Back