Hello everyone

Trolley Dolly xx

:):553: Hi my name is Caroline and have been lurking in this forum for some time as so inspirational and found many hints and tips too.
I been in cd for over 9 weeks now and doing good. Lost 36lbs so far not had wi for 2 weeks as cdc away.
Well just wanted to say hello to all you fab people xx

hi dolly :)

you are doing amazingly well :D fantastic!!

i'm on day 1 of a restart after working around the houses of ww and sw...

good luck on your continued journey, although it sounds like you won't need it :)

abz xx

Thanks for the welcome abz xx Good luck with your restart.
I have major cravings like everyone else but determined to this for the summer..fed up of feeling fat and not loving myself!!
Had a really bad time last year..ex walked away from me and just sent me a text to end it after six years..not a nice person !! Mind you how can he respect me when i can not respect myself.
So made a big choice to change me for me xx

Hey Trolley Dolly -

welcome and glad he is now your ex - you dont need to be with someone like that! so this summer you will be happy healthy and gorgeous!

We have been on it roughly the same time perhaps we can buddy up.
Keep up the good work
x

i think everyone deserves respect, regardless of whether we respect ourselves or not. but it is easier to gain respect if you respect yourself.

don't feel like you are responsible for shitty behaviour that isn't yours babes... you are moving on and will feel fabulous in no time :)

abz xx

Back