Hello, ex-Lipotrimmer joining WW to get to target.

Madferret, MommyB and Aaleigha, it's going fine thanks.
I brought a "Tuna Light Lunch" and a small banana today. I also had a bag of Quavers, so the total for lunch is 5.5 points. !.5 for my porridge and zero for the blueberries on that.
The pint of skimmed milk we should have each day, is that considered to be included in your 18 points on Quick start, or do we add that to the number of points (and how many points is in it anyway?)
Thanks so much. xx

When I have my milk I take my milk points off first
so I am allowed 19 points so I have my milk and 17 points - hope that helps :) glad its going well so far

Oh Poo! I've used up all my points and had no milk at all yet today. I was going to have it as a nice latte later on :(

Your pics are lovely, the little boys and dogs are so cute!

Cathy have you earnt any activity points today
if not you could go for a walk after dinner and earn half a pint of milk for the latte

the dogs are mine - all rescues and the boys are my friends two children - my favourite picture is near the end where Digby my lovely black greyhound is eating the wheat - G wanted to know what it tasted like so I picked him a leaf and he was trying it - I just love that picture

Well done on getting to class and its great that you have a good leader.

I buy normal porridge and then weigh it all out into little bags - I add 25g of mixed fruit to mine with 0% greek yogurt and its my most favourite thing ever!! (well not quite, but I like to be dramatic) ;)

I know this is sad but I used to take my calculator shopping and then write the points on the packaging of things I bought till I got used to the stuff I buy regularly.

You get funny looks at the till, but who cares...sometimes it just stopped me picking things up or made me look for an alternative rather than eating it and worrying later.

Ladies! Two BRILLIANT ideas!!
Yes, I walked to work today (40mins) so I get my latte yay!
Great idea, pre-weighing out the porridge, I'll do it tonight.
Thanks you two, complete stars!

Back