Hello Exante!..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by A fuller figure, 7 November 2011 Social URL.

1. A fuller figure

A fuller figure Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I start the Exante diet tomorrow and i'm very nervous about the whole ordeal! Im 5'9'' weighing 14st 4. I want to weight 11st and my target is February 2012! I have a friend who has lost so much weight on this diet and I can't wait to be slim myself!:D

I have been with my partner for quite some time now and he loves my curvy figure, but I've told him to trust me on this new exciting challenge as we shall not be having our frequent beer and takeaway weekends!!:wave_cry:

I have ordered the bundle pack and would like people's opinions on the different tasting soups and shakes as I've tried and wasted so much money on Optislim of which was horrific and made me :9529:, i hope I will enjoy it and can make lots of blogging buds to help me along the long winding road to Kim Kardashian!!! :girlpower:
    I have no idea how to use this website but I'm willing to learn! Im determined!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  4. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Welcome and good luck x

5. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Welcome and good luck!! Hope all goes well!! X

6. A fuller figure

A fuller figure Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks guys!! Well it's nearing the end of day 3 and I can't say it has been particularly easy - i made my partner roast veg the other night (one of my faves) and i almost gave myself a little bit (however i did resist!) Sorry about the late reply ive been trying to work out how to get back to my own posts for days!!!

How are you all getting on? What are your reasons for starting Exante? I can't wait for week ones weigh in.. however this weekend is going to kill me!!!

7. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Im on my 3rd week of ww, lost half a stone up to now :)

8. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome and good luck on ur weight loss journey.

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.