Hello Exante!..

I start the Exante diet tomorrow and i'm very nervous about the whole ordeal! Im 5'9'' weighing 14st 4. I want to weight 11st and my target is February 2012! I have a friend who has lost so much weight on this diet and I can't wait to be slim myself!:D

I have been with my partner for quite some time now and he loves my curvy figure, but I've told him to trust me on this new exciting challenge as we shall not be having our frequent beer and takeaway weekends!!:wave_cry:

I have ordered the bundle pack and would like people's opinions on the different tasting soups and shakes as I've tried and wasted so much money on Optislim of which was horrific and made me :9529:, i hope I will enjoy it and can make lots of blogging buds to help me along the long winding road to Kim Kardashian!!! :girlpower:
I have no idea how to use this website but I'm willing to learn! Im determined!

Welcome and good luck!! Hope all goes well!! X

Thanks guys!! Well it's nearing the end of day 3 and I can't say it has been particularly easy - i made my partner roast veg the other night (one of my faves) and i almost gave myself a little bit (however i did resist!) Sorry about the late reply ive been trying to work out how to get back to my own posts for days!!!

How are you all getting on? What are your reasons for starting Exante? I can't wait for week ones weigh in.. however this weekend is going to kill me!!!

Back