Hello fellow Diet Chefers!

Morning :) How are you all doing?

I love the sausage casserole. Have only come across about three things I don't like and that's partly because of my dislike of mushrooms.

Morning guys! :)
jcjazzy, I'm doing really well thanks. I've been sticking to it 100% so feeling quite chuffed lol. How are you finding it so far? I agree that the food is fab - I haven't come across anything I dislike yet. I'm hoping to lose at least 2 stone (more would be fantastic obviously :D) and my 35 day hamper arrived this morning so hopefully within the next five weeks I'll lose around a stone and go from there.

Caroline, I'm 100% with you on the sausage casserole - it's delicious! I'm only on my 4th day and that's probably my favourite so far. :p
How are you doing?

Hi there - It is great to meet new fellow DC 'ers - I agree it is a fab yummy diet and it works well when you follow the plan. I am sure you will do really well and get to your target. I have had a blip - my fault (life circumstances etc...) entirely, but, I am having surgery in September and need to be really fit and as healthy as possible - so that is my motivation this time - I generally need a goal or something to aim for !!
Hope to keep up with you all over the summer (what summer I hear you ask !!) ................

Back