Hello fellow Diet Chefers!

Diversity

Likes to lurk
Hey everyone! I only just registered here and thought I'd say hello seeing as I've just ordered my first ever Diet Chef hamper. I ordered the 7 day one to see what it's like but after reading your reviews, I have a good feeling about it. :)

I lost 26lbs back in 2007 and have amazingly managed to keep it off, but I'm still a long way from my target weight.

Anyway I'm looking forward to posting here and getting to know you all, as well as reporting in on my (fingers crossed!) weight loss with Diet Chef.

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive... :D

Welcome :D

Congrats on your loss and managing to keep it off - that's a big part of the battle.

I'm sure you will like Diet Chef.

They are pretty good on delivery so here's hoping you get it tomorrow - fingers crossed :D

Hey Caroline, thanks for the welcome! :)

I just checked on the status of my order and it said 'Packed' so I'm hoping it'll arrive early next week. I kinda wish it was sooner as I'm so eager to try it but good things come to those who wait... or something. :D

Best of luck - it's a great diet xx

Thanks Jan! Congratulations on your weight loss. :)
I hope I'm as successful as you and others here. Here's hoping.

Thank you! You can do it!! x

Yes I know what you mean. Have you joined the forum on the DC website? When I joined it it was VERY quiet and was much busier on here - more recently it was the other way round. I don't know what it's like now but it might be worth checking out ... ? x

Morning folks!
Jan, I did check out the DC forum but I think I prefer this one. Maybe I'll join the other one after I've officially started the diet. :D

I tracked the box through City Link and it said it should arrive today but so far nothing. Blah. :cry:

It's arrived, woohoo!!! :D
The box is pretty big considering it's only a week's worth (what on earth does the month's worth box look like?! lol) but I'm really looking forward to starting it properly tomorrow. :woohoo:

Ooooo really excited for you! You'll love it xx

Thanks Jan, I hope so! I guess today is my first "official" day on DC. All I have to do now is wait for breakfast so I can try it. :p

Hi guys! :D
I had strawberry porridge for breakfast which I really enjoyed, and will be having spicy beef & tomato soup for lunch. I haven't decided on dinner yet but I'm feeling very positive at the moment and looking forward to trying all the different things. I don't feel hungry at all but if it starts to creep in then those cheese oat bakes look pretty good. :p

So how did the rest of the day go? What did you have for dinner in the end? xx

It went really well! I loved the spicy beef & tomato soup but got a bit peckish a few hours later so I ate the cheese oat bakes and they were delicious! :D For dinner I had sausage casserole with a healthy dollop of veg on the side - yummy.

So all in all, it's been a really good first day but I know there's still a long way to go. I'm actually looking forward to the long road ahead though, and who wouldn't with food like this? :p

Excellent!! I'm really pleased for you that you've found your way forward! We're all so different, if one diet suited all there wouldn't be so many out there. We just have to find the one that suits us for the way we are 'at the moment'.
I sincerely hope that you've found the one for you and you continue to enjoy it - getting the results you want too!!

All the best xx

Thanks Jan! :D
I'm loving the food so long may it continue but I guess the real result will be in next tuesday's weigh in. Fingers crossed!

How you doing Diversity? I started today and I must say the food was fab.I don't think we'll have any problems with this,eh?How much are you hoping to lose?

Back