Hello fellow Rosemarys!

Angie0235

Hi I'm new to the forum and joined becasue of the RC group! I've rejoined after having a baby and need some motivation and a kick up the backside to get going! I'm trying the kick start but finding it tough to stop snacking. I'm not hungry but can't get the idea of all the foods i can't have now out of my head!

I will say hello and welcome properly.

If you find you want to snack, try snacking on a satsuma, or even better, clean your teeth, have a glass of water, clean the bathroom or anything that occupies your time.

Or keep some low fat snacks in and by the time you've had one of those you may forget that you wanted something you shouldn't have. Alpen light bars are only 75 cals, or a low fat yoghurt, pot of jelly and fruit etc. But as Sarah says, do something to take your mind off it. If you're not hungry then it sounds more like a possible habit that just needs breaking.

It's definitely a habit - a bad one! I'm pleased with how the week is going so far. I've managed to stick to the kick start calorie allowance and I haven't felt too deprived. Thanks for the encouragement x

Back