Hello fellow SW's

Hello there, am I doing this right? I'm new to Minimins, but not to SW. Kept weight off for a while, but it's started to creep up, so have decided to go back to SW tomorrow. Have seen lots of positive stuff about Minimins, so thought I'd give it a go - I need all the support I can get!

This is the first time going to SW since being diagnosed with wheat intolerance, so struggle with filling lunches and HEXBs - looking forward to finding out lots at my new group tomorrow (Huntingdon, Cambs).

And looking forward to saying hi to you all! :)

Thanks very much, my first post, how exciting! You've done really well, such inspiration.

Looking forward to SW, Minimins and a slimmer me!

xx:)

Welcome!! Your find great support and lots of top tips!!
Good luck xx

Thanks, gosh you really are a friendly bunch, I'm loving this - I actually can't wait to start my diet tomorrow - go figure!

xx

Your feel so good once you start! There will be no looking back - make sure you post a food diary if your unsure and were all have a look xx

Okay, so that's that bit over with! Joined SW tonight, feeling really excited, especially now that I've also got support through Minimins.

Current weight: 12st 3lb
Goal weight: 11st 7lb
Ideal weight: 11st

The first time I did SW, Extra Easy had just been introduced and I thought I'd be able to just go to the classes for a couple of weeks, then do it myself. But my weight just started creeping up and up :sigh:, for two main reasons:

1. I stopped keeping a food diary
2. I wasn't filling a third of my plate with Superfree foods

Here's to my first week!
:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

GL for a fabulous first week

Welcome to Minimins and good luck!

Back