• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello ! First post

Hi all. Finally managed to activate my account after being a reader for a while.
Just wanted to say hello and a bit about me.
I lost 6 stone through WW and LL and have (mainly !) maintained for 2 years. Having a TT and Lipo on Nov 19th and would like to get a healthy last half stone off before the op. Would love to hear from anybody out there ! Hils:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tanari

100% Focused
Welcome to Minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck losing the last 7lbs. Well done girl for losing 6 stones. Hope u get the results u wanted for your ops.

What a fantastic hello ! Thanks for all the encouragement ! I'm nervously excited about the op, can't help but feel a little bit vain but am sure it'll be worth it to lose the skin that just seems to resist any efforts made at the gym. I thought that LL would be the biggest challenge but actually found the lack of choice and guaranteed results quite straightforward - it's the maintaining afterwards that's the challenge. Not sure what the best thread is for me to post on so will have a look and see - unless anyone has any ideas. Looking forward to lots of chats with all of you.Hils

Thanks all. I'm planning to go on WW to lose the half a stone before the Op, along with upping the gym sessions a bit. Conscious that I need to be in good condition beforehand so planning on the 5 a day, lots of water and exercise routine ! Trouble is I tend to :party0019: on anything other than LL but hope the motivation of 6 1/2 week timeline will keep me focussed. Mind you given the wine this weekend, probably need to lose about 10lbs now ! Hils x