Hello ! First post

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hilssinger, 4 October 2008 Social URL.

1. hilssinger

hilssinger Member

Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Diet:
    Weight watchers pro points
    Hi all. Finally managed to activate my account after being a reader for a while.
    Just wanted to say hello and a bit about me.
    I lost 6 stone through WW and LL and have (mainly !) maintained for 2 years. Having a TT and Lipo on Nov 19th and would like to get a healthy last half stone off before the op. Would love to hear from anybody out there ! Hils:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi hils, hello and welcome to minis - Fantastic loss 6 stone you must be over the moon. Good luck with the TT and lipo XxX

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the op.

Irene xx

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:wavey: welcome to minimins :) :) best of luck with the op and congrats on the 6stone huge achievement :) xx

6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to Minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck losing the last 7lbs. Well done girl for losing 6 stones. Hope u get the results u wanted for your ops.

7. hilssinger

hilssinger Member

Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Diet:
    What a fantastic hello ! Thanks for all the encouragement ! I'm nervously excited about the op, can't help but feel a little bit vain but am sure it'll be worth it to lose the skin that just seems to resist any efforts made at the gym. I thought that LL would be the biggest challenge but actually found the lack of choice and guaranteed results quite straightforward - it's the maintaining afterwards that's the challenge. Not sure what the best thread is for me to post on so will have a look and see - unless anyone has any ideas. Looking forward to lots of chats with all of you.Hils

8. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  10. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hiya Hilssinger, Fairly new here too. Fab site eh? Brilliant weight loss, love hearing of successes it keeps me going. Good luck with the opxxx
    Janey

11. hilssinger

hilssinger Member

Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Diet:
    Thanks all. I'm planning to go on WW to lose the half a stone before the Op, along with upping the gym sessions a bit. Conscious that I need to be in good condition beforehand so planning on the 5 a day, lots of water and exercise routine ! Trouble is I tend to :party0019: on anything other than LL but hope the motivation of 6 1/2 week timeline will keep me focussed. Mind you given the wine this weekend, probably need to lose about 10lbs now ! Hils x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.