Hello ! First post

hilssinger

Hi all. Finally managed to activate my account after being a reader for a while.
Just wanted to say hello and a bit about me.
I lost 6 stone through WW and LL and have (mainly !) maintained for 2 years. Having a TT and Lipo on Nov 19th and would like to get a healthy last half stone off before the op. Would love to hear from anybody out there ! Hils:)

Hi hils, hello and welcome to minis - Fantastic loss 6 stone you must be over the moon. Good luck with the TT and lipo XxX

Welcome to Minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck losing the last 7lbs. Well done girl for losing 6 stones. Hope u get the results u wanted for your ops.

What a fantastic hello ! Thanks for all the encouragement ! I'm nervously excited about the op, can't help but feel a little bit vain but am sure it'll be worth it to lose the skin that just seems to resist any efforts made at the gym. I thought that LL would be the biggest challenge but actually found the lack of choice and guaranteed results quite straightforward - it's the maintaining afterwards that's the challenge. Not sure what the best thread is for me to post on so will have a look and see - unless anyone has any ideas. Looking forward to lots of chats with all of you.Hils

Welcome to Minimins :)

Thanks all. I'm planning to go on WW to lose the half a stone before the Op, along with upping the gym sessions a bit. Conscious that I need to be in good condition beforehand so planning on the 5 a day, lots of water and exercise routine ! Trouble is I tend to :party0019: on anything other than LL but hope the motivation of 6 1/2 week timeline will keep me focussed. Mind you given the wine this weekend, probably need to lose about 10lbs now ! Hils x

Back