Hello - First week on Lipotrim

venice

Hi Everyone

I am on my first week of Lipotrim and I'm finding it so hard, but reading all of your posts give me a real boost to keep going so thanks everyone.

Everyone seems to be gettin amazing results. My 1st weigh in is on Thursday I'm excited but a little nervous I hope it works xxx:)

Hi venice and :welcome:

The first week is the hardest. Once you have conquered it, the weight will be falling off you.

This site is great for reassurance and support

Thanks xx

Hey! Welcome! :)
This diet is great and soon it will become routine!
Pass the first week you will be flying!
Well done for taking the first step and actually doing this diet :)
Good luck x

Hey my first weigh in is on Thursday too! Maybe we can compare results! :D I'm going to do a small weigh in on Tuesday cos thats when I started the diet but I went to the chemist on Thursday to get my food cos my old batch had gone off and got weighed properly there so Thursdays when I get my food are my proper weigh in days but I just wanna see on Tuesday what has happened after 7 days. :D

Hey there

Yep my first week was hard, but i gave in..so now im having to restart the whole thing again!
But hang in there, once you have that first weigh itll motivate you to continue and so does this site, so stick around :)

hi, welcome to the forum. its a great site for motivation and help. just shout if your stuck with anything and someone will answer,everyone is really friendly and supportive, good luck with your lipotrim journey.

Halloo!!

Welcome to LT and minimins!!

Once you get through the first week you will be grand!! Good luck!!
If you need any help just log on :) theres usually always atleast one person online!!

Welcome, good luck and look forward to hearing how you get on! :):) xx

Good luck! Much easier once ur through the 1st wk!

good luck for weigh in sure you will do well

Hi everyone
Thanks for all your messages, I'll let you know how I get on :) xxx

Hi XxAbbiexX23

We should definately compare result that's a great idea, let me know how you get on, so exciting good luck for Tuesday and Thursday xxx:)

Hey hunni welcome!!

you will do fab!!

best of luck x

Hey LovelyLauren

Thanks for your reply, it's so nice everyone is so supportive xxx

Back