Hello friendly people!

Nymeria

I have already looked around this wonderful forum and understood that this is such an amazing community filled with so much positivity and support. I'd love to be part of! So here I am making a (in)formal introduction.

I've always battled with weight issues and sort of gave up to the fact that I'd be overweight for now but then try and be slimmer later. Of course after all this procrastination my weight has really become an issue physically. I used to love being going to the gym and the feeling I used to get from it was amazing. But the weight crept on when I stopped. My eating habits have always been somewhat erratic. I used to eat so much till I physically couldn't handle it and then- by default was full. I have tried a couple of diets including atkins but knowing that I "couldn't" have carbs etc made me crave them all so much more.

After coming to this site for information on gastric band hypnotherapy (found a groupon offer) I have found such a positive outlook on other hypnotherapy techniques. So much so, that I purchased both the Paul McKenna CDs and Slimpods. Both of which I've been listening to daily and have been working amazingly well for me! I think they both have the same ideas and really work well together.

It's been a week now from when I've listened to them and I no longer overeat and I think it's safe to say I am comfortable with food. I really am excited to be on this journey and I hope I can stay positive. I know I'm in the right place for support as well. I'm really thankful for all the advice I've already found from this forum. =]

I have also started a blog that's linked in my signature if anyone's interested. (It's due an update though!)

Welcome and good luck with the weight loss

MsJean said:
Welcome and good luck with the weight loss

This sounds a very interesting way to lose weight, if I knew how to follow your signature I would, I'm just learning to navigate this site. I've never heard of these "slim pods" but I will follow your progress I am intrigued .....

Back