Hello from a newbie

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by UmmZakaria, 20 September 2011 Social URL.

1. UmmZakaria

UmmZakaria Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I just wanted to introduce myself as I've been browsing for the last few days. I have recently lost just under 4 stone with Lighterlife but quite quickly put 8lbs back on jumping from
    12st 2lbs to 12st 10lbs. Maintaining my weight is something I am finding tough and I love the Dukan stabilisation idea so have decided to try & shift the 8lbs I put on & a further 2 to get me down to my true target of 12st. My plan is to do attack for 3 days & then a few weeks of cruise (or however long it takes) & then my 10 x 5 days of consolidation. I'm hoping that what I learned with Lighterlife (which has a lot of similarities with Dukan's ideas funnily enough) and what I learn over the next few weeks will help me in the future. I absolutely refuse to go back to being overweight and realised that if I didn't take drastic action NOW then before I knew it 8lbs would be 1stone.
    I'm halfway through day 2 of attack & am feeling quite nauseous if I'm honest but I'm hoping that once I introduce veg / salad on Thursday that this will ease.
    Anyway, I haven't changed my personal details / stats yet but will do this when I get onto the laptop!
    I'm loving reading through all the threads, particularly the recipes.
    Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vixx

Vixx Full Member

Start Weight:
    294lb
    Current Weight:
    218.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    179lb
    Lost(%):
    75.7lb(25.75%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting plus clean eating
    Welcome! Stick with it and the headache will pass. Best of luck!

4. Lausanne

Lausanne I can if I think I can.

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Welcome and good luck. Lots of knowledgeable folk on here will help you out with any queries. :)Xx

5. UmmZakaria

UmmZakaria Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you :)

Well I can safely say I don't think I'll be eating another smoked mackerel for a while! I had 2 for lunch and enjoyed them so much that I decided to have them for dinner too (laziness not wanting to cook as I've got a sick toddler on my hands at the moment). Oh my word, I feel sick. What a silly decision to make. Tomorrow I will definitely cook myself something nice otherwise I'm not going to last long on my PP days! You live and learn I guess :)

6. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Welcome... :D

7. wheesht

wheesht Just keep swimming...

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(19.77%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello! I did the same with mackerel when I first started :D

You live and learn quickly with this diet though!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.