Hello from a newbie

UmmZakaria

I just wanted to introduce myself as I've been browsing for the last few days. I have recently lost just under 4 stone with Lighterlife but quite quickly put 8lbs back on jumping from
12st 2lbs to 12st 10lbs. Maintaining my weight is something I am finding tough and I love the Dukan stabilisation idea so have decided to try & shift the 8lbs I put on & a further 2 to get me down to my true target of 12st. My plan is to do attack for 3 days & then a few weeks of cruise (or however long it takes) & then my 10 x 5 days of consolidation. I'm hoping that what I learned with Lighterlife (which has a lot of similarities with Dukan's ideas funnily enough) and what I learn over the next few weeks will help me in the future. I absolutely refuse to go back to being overweight and realised that if I didn't take drastic action NOW then before I knew it 8lbs would be 1stone.
I'm halfway through day 2 of attack & am feeling quite nauseous if I'm honest but I'm hoping that once I introduce veg / salad on Thursday that this will ease.
Anyway, I haven't changed my personal details / stats yet but will do this when I get onto the laptop!
I'm loving reading through all the threads, particularly the recipes.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :)

Well I can safely say I don't think I'll be eating another smoked mackerel for a while! I had 2 for lunch and enjoyed them so much that I decided to have them for dinner too (laziness not wanting to cook as I've got a sick toddler on my hands at the moment). Oh my word, I feel sick. What a silly decision to make. Tomorrow I will definitely cook myself something nice otherwise I'm not going to last long on my PP days! You live and learn I guess :)

Welcome... :D

Back