Hello from a soon to be Cambridge Dieter

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nelly, 28 February 2009 Social URL.

1. nelly

nelly Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    :wavey:
    Hi, this is my first post here even though I've been lurking round the site for months now and I feel that I already know a lot of you.

Well I've finally got the ball rolling. Went to see my Doctor yesterday, spoke to (a very nice) CD counsellor on the 'phone this morning and feeling pretty good about taking the plunge. I have an appointment with the counsellor next Wed so (all being well) should be starting the diet next week.

As as serial dieter of 30 years experience (and still 4-5stone overweight) I don't expect it to be all plain sailing. This will be the first VLCD I've tried with the exception of a couple of half hearted attempts at Slimfast, but I'm hoping that this time I will get the weight off and keep it off. (I am waiting for an "independant valuation" before I post weight stats etc :D)

Fingers crossed that this will be the year that I finally manage to lose the weight!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It WILL be your year!! :) Be positive from the start! :D

Well done getting the ground work done :)
    I look forward to congratulating you on your first weeks losses very soon! :D

We have a March and Easter challenge running at the moment - please do join in! :D and don't forget to hunt down a vacancy in a team for that extra support ;)

4. nelly

nelly Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Purple Hugs for the words of encouragement. I already feel that the support of this site will help me get more positive results this time - fingers crossed! After I have seen the CDC will check out the challenges etc

5. ennaoj2204

ennaoj2204 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Nelly, You will be fine, this site provides such great support, you will def reach your goals! Keep posting how you get on xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.