Hello from another newbie

Lucky Cat

A work in progress
Hi, I happened upon this site today and it looks great! :D

I've not been doing a particular diet but am simply doing the old healthy eating/plenty of exercise thing (and I'm doing A LOT of exercise!) I started on 1st January (probably about the only new year's resolution I've ever stuck to!) and I'm still at it like a good 'un! Like so many other people my weight has yo-yo'd over the years and I when I did my new year weigh in and was absolutely horrified :eek: at what I weighed, I decided that it was time to take the bull by the horns once and for all and do something about it.

With a grand total of 8 stone 3lbs to lose :cry:my aim was for a stone a month. A lot I know, but I believe anything's possible if you put your mind to it. As at today (18th April), I've managed so far to achieve my target and have currently lost 4 stone 1lb. I'm still motivated but I thought that there was no harm in seeking a little more motivation and I'm hoping that reading about everyone's successes will spur me on even more.

Good luck to you all and I am looking forward to joining in with the discussions on the forums. xxx

Last edited:
Wow well done with the weight loss so far, brillient, keep it up !! Im trying to stay motivated too, keeping busy helps me !

Back