Hello from me :-) lost 5 stone previous and back

glad its going ok :)
its my 2nd day today,
i did do this diet before and lost 5 stone lol so back on it :)
same as you I'm a massive coffee drinker so i can't live without it, its like i keep telling my friends and family, its not the eating i miss its the lattes and milk and sugar in my coffee.. and same- just drinking lots of water, drank 4 litres yesterday but struggling little more today and drank about 2 so far.
If this is your first time on lipotrim just a bit of advise to what i found has and is working really well is that i buy 2litre bottles of water (as i can't stomach tap water) but if you don't mind it then you can buy a 2litre bottle and refill it after so you can keep track of the water intake, i normally take 2 litres to work and drink that then anything after work which is anywhere between a litre or two i drink at home. Its just something i did towards the end of the last time i done it and i wish that i had done it before as takes the stress away thinking if you have had enough water lol.
Roxie x

yesterday i ended up having another 2 litres so reached the 4 litres :)
Day 3 and doing ok..
Struggling with the water again today and only had about 1 litre so going to have my water with me this eve and aim to drink the 2litre bottle and get it to 3 litres at least.
Feeling a little meh today and cold, i remember feeling really cold when on the shakes last time, I'm a generally a cold feeling person anyway but these shakes make me worse (sat here with the heating on 24 and pjs and dressing gown and still cold) lol
but feeling positive really, i know the next few days are more when ill really start to feel hungry as ketosis kicks in.
Going to make my last shake soon and relax for the evening :)
hope you all doing ok and having a lovely wednesday.. -4 today brrrrrrrr
Roxie xx

I found you ! :D Well done on completing day 3 hun. The first week is always tough, until you hit ketosis, then it gets better. I too struggle with the water. I have an app on my iphone which helps remind me that I need to drink water, its called `plant nanny' its fun too because each time you drink a bottle of water, your plant grows :p, I'm such a kid, can u tell lol .

Here is the pic of the app. I think there are quite a few water drinking apps, a lot of people use them, they really do help.

plantnanny.jpg

Also to help with the water, I keep 1 litre by my bedside and as soon as I wake up, I start drinking it. That way I know I've got one litre out of the way. It also helps filling yourself up with water at the start of the day, because it makes you less hungry.

Wow I can talk lol. reading that back, hope its not coming across as a lecture, just trying to be friendly and help :) . I hope day 4 has started off well for you hun. I am on week 2 day 4. I do get hungry sometimes, its usually at night, so I put myself to bed early (sad I know o_O ) .

Kay xx

I found you ! :D Well done on completing day 3 hun. The first week is always tough, until you hit ketosis, then it gets better. I too struggle with the water. I have an app on my iphone which helps remind me that I need to drink water, its called `plant nanny' its fun too because each time you drink a bottle of water, your plant grows :p, I'm such a kid, can u tell lol .

Here is the pic of the app. I think there are quite a few water drinking apps, a lot of people use them, they really do help.

View attachment 179876

Also to help with the water, I keep 1 litre by my bedside and as soon as I wake up, I start drinking it. That way I know I've got one litre out of the way. It also helps filling yourself up with water at the start of the day, because it makes you less hungry.

Wow I can talk lol. reading that back, hope its not coming across as a lecture, just trying to be friendly and help :) . I hope day 4 has started off well for you hun. I am on week 2 day 4. I do get hungry sometimes, its usually at night, so I put myself to bed early (sad I know o_O ) .

Kay xx

hahahaha thanks for your reply no i don't read it as a lecture at all, just friendly kind words which i really appreciate.
thanks for drinking app :)
i always take a 2litre bottle to work with me then 2 litres when i get home for the evening,
Day 4 done :)
yay. done better with the water today, i do tend to start drinking straight away in the morning.
we have just been and booked our wedding so something to take my mind off eating and something to aim towards :)
I dont blame you for going to bed early, I'm terrible i wake up towards the evening sadly and don't go to bed until 11-1ish meh! not great when i have work in the mornings lol.
I'm suffering with headache again today which is annoying so just took a tablet as its getting to the point now where its really hurting, grrrrr..... don't miss this part, so just trying to drink more water, just make my black coffee to reply to you and looking at suggested bible readings for weddings lol..
how are you getting on?
Roxie xx

day 5 complete :)
all fine had just over 2 litres today and going to drink some more this evening and just had my last shake :)
headache still there but fading which is nice (thank goodness)
i did a cheeky weigh in first thing this morning when i woke up and -
started monday 18th - 13st.8lb
22nd friday morning - 13.2 1/2
so loss, in well 4 days really is 5 1/2 pound,
Looking forward to see the 12 stone on the scale by monday, fabulous xx

Hey Roxie, congrats on the wedding :), that's so lovely. Before you know it October will be here, the years are passing by like months, its scary ! :eek::D Well done on your loss so far hun, 5.5lbs is amazing ! :0clapper::winner: You must be chuffed . I'm sure your gonna see the 12's very soon. It's a great motivator to keep you going. I hope your headaches are gone now. My tip for headaches is to normally up the water, but your already hitting 4 litres so your fine :) . Are you incorporating any exercise into your plan ? I normally try and go for walks, maybe 3 times a week. I should really go everyday. I'm not with any gym at the mo. My operation for my back is in one month's time, so their no point in joining at present. My last few days have been a bit tough, but more about that on my diary :) . I hope your weekend has started well .

Kay xx

i weighed this morning and i was 13 stone yay. so prob tomorrow ill be in the 12's..
i have struggled badly with water today, not even had 2 litres yet today :-(
no, not any exercise yet as your not supposed to for the first two weeks as can pass out etc with these shakes so taking it easy, i never actually done any last time i done it either lol, but we are going for a walk tomorrow so that will be nice.
oh no i hope everything is ok with your back..?
im stuggling today a little, we went out shopping as my daughter and partner had a kfc and i was sat there like a plonker and felt so so hungry which is annoying as i wasn't really feeling bothered before, but i didn't give in.
ill come see you diary in a min..xxx

day 7..
feeling ok and still positive, still finding it hard with the water so going to finish my litre bottle of water this evening as i know the more you drink the more you lose..
went for a lovely hour walk with my other half and daughter today which was so nice and feel good for it.
got back, made there lunch for school and work tomorrow and made them a lovely tea.. haddock fish cakes and veg etc..
Also got some shopping today and going to make my own shepherds pie tomorrow from scratch as i believe its easy, so I'm going to do that... Now is it me or do you totally go crazy cooking food and trying new things when you can't eat.. i go all weird and just want to cook cook cook pmsl....
had two shakes today so far, and i only had 2 yesterday as on weekends i end up having my first shake at around lunch and last as tea then I'm full up, yet when at work i have one before i leave to go to work, then for lunch time then one for tea or the evening..
feel that I'm doing ok, did weigh this morn and was the exact same as yesterday which i wasn't to disappointed about as I'm sure ill lose by tomorrow after the walk, and also water is slowing down which is why the weight loss didn't happen.. I'm unsure to be honest..
Roxie xx

i weighed this morning and i was 13 stone yay. so prob tomorrow ill be in the 12's..
i have struggled badly with water today, not even had 2 litres yet today :-(
no, not any exercise yet as your not supposed to for the first two weeks as can pass out etc with these shakes so taking it easy, i never actually done any last time i done it either lol, but we are going for a walk tomorrow so that will be nice.
oh no i hope everything is ok with your back..?
im stuggling today a little, we went out shopping as my daughter and partner had a kfc and i was sat there like a plonker and felt so so hungry which is annoying as i wasn't really feeling bothered before, but i didn't give in.
ill come see you diary in a min..xxx

DAY 6

Hi guys,

I joined lipotrim on 18th January, so first weigh in tomorrow and I'm hoping to be pleased with the results! I have done lipotrim before and it was really successfully so hoping the same this time! It's great to talk to people in the same situation coz all I hear is negative comments about me being on this! Anybody else have this problem

Hey Roxie, just catching up on your diary :) . Well done on achieving an NSV with the KFC, that's brilliant hun ! :D That's will power right there. I'm guessing your in the 12's now ? What day do u weigh ? Don't know how u manage to cook for the whole family and stay on plan, I'd probably faint :p . I've been told by SnS that we have to take all our meal packs or else we will not be getting the right nutrition for our body and the weightloss could stop. I know u mentioned u only had 2 shakes because you weren't hungry on the weekend, but just wondering if that could have the opposite affect and slow down your metabolism and weight loss, because your body will go into starvation mode, just a thought hun .

I hope your doing well and had a fab day 7 ! :D

Kay xx

Hi guys,

I joined lipotrim on 18th January, so first weigh in tomorrow and I'm hoping to be pleased with the results! I have done lipotrim before and it was really successfully so hoping the same this time! It's great to talk to people in the same situation coz all I hear is negative comments about me being on this! Anybody else have this problem

Hiya :)
yes i always get the negativity which i think just shut up and mind your own..
I always get oh that can't be good for you, not eating at all can't be healthy..
I'm like cchhilllllllllllllllllll its through the pharmacy and its very successful and monitored. i do my own weigh ins at mine and i just pop in each week for the shakes and go, they know we well from there lol so they know i know what I'm doing etc..
and everyone says you will put it all back on, i say no your wrong because i didn't eat rubbish for 6months and didn't put any on it wasn't until old habits of eating crap then i put some of it back on. some people should shh lol because it doesn't effect them so it doesn't matter.
Roxie x

Hey Roxie, just catching up on your diary :) . Well done on achieving an NSV with the KFC, that's brilliant hun ! :D That's will power right there. I'm guessing your in the 12's now ? What day do u weigh ? Don't know how u manage to cook for the whole family and stay on plan, I'd probably faint :p . I've been told by SnS that we have to take all our meal packs or else we will not be getting the right nutrition for our body and the weightloss could stop. I know u mentioned u only had 2 shakes because you weren't hungry on the weekend, but just wondering if that could have the opposite affect and slow down your metabolism and weight loss, because your body will go into starvation mode, just a thought hun .

I hope your doing well and had a fab day 7 ! :D

Kay xx

DAY 7-

Hello :)
yes i had my first week result which was (DRUM ROLL) started at 13.8 and now 12.13 1/2 which is a total loss = 8 1/2
so im chuffed with that.. cooked a lovely meal for ryan and ellie this evening. ewww i hate lamb so it made me feel sick. Had one shake so far, because I'm not hungry i find it hard to have all 3. i only had 2 yesterday. I find it hard on weekends and the days i don't work to keep up with it and remember to take them.
no it never effected me before with having only few shakes when i was doing it before, as your body is in starvation mode anyway through ketosis so its eating the fats already stalled in the body and has nothing else to eat :)
but i do need to be careful last time i was on it for the 5 months i started to lose my hair unfortunately and i found that quite hard as most ladies, there is a lot to them lol.

Hiya :)
yes i always get the negativity which i think just shut up and mind your own..
I always get oh that can't be good for you, not eating at all can't be healthy..
I'm like cchhilllllllllllllllllll its through the pharmacy and its very successful and monitored. i do my own weigh ins at mine and i just pop in each week for the shakes and go, they know we well from there lol so they know i know what I'm doing etc..
and everyone says you will put it all back on, i say no your wrong because i didn't eat rubbish for 6months and didn't put any on it wasn't until old habits of eating crap then i put some of it back on. some people should shh lol because it doesn't effect them so it doesn't matter.
Roxie x

Hi Roxie

Thanks for your reply, it really annoys me and my reply is until your in my shoes then don't comment but it stills hurts! How did your weigh in go yesterday?
Jileen x

Hi Roxie

Thanks for your reply, it really annoys me and my reply is until your in my shoes then don't comment but it stills hurts! How did your weigh in go yesterday?
Jileen x

this morning i weighed and lost 9lb :)
how are you getting on
i tried some diff things with my shakes, i tried to make the crisp out of the chicken soup, they smelt lovely and tasted poop. i have just tried to give the choc bar ago, and its currently in the freezer. only done a little bit from my choc shake i was just making, smelt lushhhh but the taste is what matters lol.
xx

Back