Hello from me :-) lost 5 stone previous and back

Had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 10lbs, so happy!! Also joined the gym!

I take coffee in my vanilla and the rest are just the choc and strawberry! I tried the flapjack but it was disgusting!!! How long you intending to me on it! What weight do u wanna get down too?
X

Had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 10lbs, so happy!! Also joined the gym!

I take coffee in my vanilla and the rest are just the choc and strawberry! I tried the flapjack but it was disgusting!!! How long you intending to me on it! What weight do u wanna get down too?
X

lol i tried the flapjack and it tasted like someone had sprayed it with perfume, i left it out to dry to see if it helped with the taste, did it - nope! there gross lol
its annoying because says on the lipo bag they do all these other flavours, my pharmacy only offer, choc, vanilla. strawberry, wish they done a banana lol..
do you have the vanilla hot with a spoon of coffee? whats that like?
i started at 13.8 was 12.13 this morning and want to get to 11 or just below as 11 was the lowest i had got to last time and felt good for it but knew id feel better if i was smaller, i was planning on doing that last time but because i felt small to the 16 plus stone i was before i started to eat when i got to the 11's. i have to go wedding shopping as soon as off the shakes so I'm hoping maybe 8-12 weeks left on the shakes and i should be 10 stone but I'm ok if i get to 11 and feel ok about it,
what about you?
x

Hey Roxie, congrats on your fab losses hun :0clapper::winner:, your really doing so well . Even though I started a week before you, I'll be happy to lose half of what you have lost, as I'm not sure if I'm out of ketosis or not due to the high amounts of sugar in my meds which goes against vlcd rules but can't be helped as I have to take them o_O. I will have to wait and see till Monday. I wanted to ask you, how tall are you ? I'm 5'4" . I know we had the same start weight, our goals are nearly the same as I want to get to 10st and I know you said you will review your goal once you get to 11. It will be interesting to see how we both do as were following different plans. I will probably be a month behind you on my results as I will have to quit in a months time and go back to food due to my op, so I will be taking a 2 week break. Once I'm back on I would have gained maybe 7lbs due to eating, you'll probably be nearer to your goal by then, but then that's great because you'll inspire me with your results to keep going and show me what I can also achieve :D .

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi Roxie, my pharmacy is the same just vanilla, choc and strawberry! I take the vanilla cold as I couldn't stand it hot! I done lipotrim before and went from 15st 10lbs down to 9st 9 and kept it off for two years but became pregnant and but weight on! I would like to get down to 9st 5lbs on lipotrim and then go onto the maintenance to try and get down to 8st 13lb!!! I'm finding it easier this time as I'm single now so don't have to cook for my partner or watch him having wine!!! I plan to be on it for a further 7 weeks! You are doing so well and I think this little site is great to come onto for inspiration xx

Hey Roxie, congrats on your fab losses hun :0clapper::winner:, your really doing so well . Even though I started a week before you, I'll be happy to lose half of what you have lost, as I'm not sure if I'm out of ketosis or not due to the high amounts of sugar in my meds which goes against vlcd rules but can't be helped as I have to take them o_O. I will have to wait and see till Monday. I wanted to ask you, how tall are you ? I'm 5'4" . I know we had the same start weight, our goals are nearly the same as I want to get to 10st and I know you said you will review your goal once you get to 11. It will be interesting to see how we both do as were following different plans. I will probably be a month behind you on my results as I will have to quit in a months time and go back to food due to my op, so I will be taking a 2 week break. Once I'm back on I would have gained maybe 7lbs due to eating, you'll probably be nearer to your goal by then, but then that's great because you'll inspire me with your results to keep going and show me what I can also achieve :D .

Kay xx

hello sweetie,
i really hope you op goes ok and its nothing to serious,
i weighed this morning I'm bad i know lol and i was 12.11 1/2 so that 9 1/2 loss i think i worked out. so really chuffed its going well.
im a short arse and only 5ft 2 lol
hopefully you won't be that far behind me and when you are off the shakes then just maybe try to eat well and things so you won't end up putting loads on, i know you don't need me to tell you that but don't want you feeling crappy if you end up putting loads on espesh when you have done so well :)
i just hope it keeps falling off like it has been, i know towards the end it slowed down but still ill start some sort of exercise soon.
feel a little gutted that i don't see that iv lost it or feel like i have, and wish that i had done before pics like i had done previous when i done this diet.
how are you finding it today.. hopefully better, seen you had a massive headache that kept you up a lot last night, i hope that its gone now and your feeling ok, bet you will be getting a nice early night tonight lol..
Roxie xx

Hi Roxie, my pharmacy is the same just vanilla, choc and strawberry! I take the vanilla cold as I couldn't stand it hot! I done lipotrim before and went from 15st 10lbs down to 9st 9 and kept it off for two years but became pregnant and but weight on! I would like to get down to 9st 5lbs on lipotrim and then go onto the maintenance to try and get down to 8st 13lb!!! I'm finding it easier this time as I'm single now so don't have to cook for my partner or watch him having wine!!! I plan to be on it for a further 7 weeks! You are doing so well and I think this little site is great to come onto for inspiration xx

wow thats amazing weight loss you done previous pretty much same sort of weight as me then as i started at just over 16 and got to 10.12 i think was the lowest i got to but i never done the maintenance? did you bother last time?
whats your starting weight this time? and how long you been on the shakes?
i tried the crisps, and the choc, and yuk don't bother haha
I can imagine its easier that you don't have to cook for partner, I'm cooking for partner and my little girl but it hasn't bothered me to much, don't get me wrong sometimes I'm like my gosh id love some of that lol and then think nope don't do lol and i haven't :)
just think you will be a lovely skinny yummy mummy soon hehe xxx

hello sweetie,
i really hope you op goes ok and its nothing to serious,
i weighed this morning I'm bad i know lol and i was 12.11 1/2 so that 9 1/2 loss i think i worked out. so really chuffed its going well.
im a short arse and only 5ft 2 lol
hopefully you won't be that far behind me and when you are off the shakes then just maybe try to eat well and things so you won't end up putting loads on, i know you don't need me to tell you that but don't want you feeling crappy if you end up putting loads on espesh when you have done so well :)
i just hope it keeps falling off like it has been, i know towards the end it slowed down but still ill start some sort of exercise soon.
feel a little gutted that i don't see that iv lost it or feel like i have, and wish that i had done before pics like i had done previous when i done this diet.
how are you finding it today.. hopefully better, seen you had a massive headache that kept you up a lot last night, i hope that its gone now and your feeling ok, bet you will be getting a nice early night tonight lol..
Roxie xx

Your right, I'm gonna try and be careful with what I eat on the 2 weeks I'm off, less carbs as possible, but I will still try and keep up with my water intake. I hope I don't gain more than 7lbs, that's my only worry :(. Well done on your fab losses so far, I think you'll have a smashing result on Monday :D . I think starting exercise will be great, as long as its not too strenuous I don't think it will affect your losses. I feel the same regarding feeling slim, when I look in the mirror I still see a big fat belly, but I have lost a bit off my face and my collar bone is more prominent :) . I've also gone from 4 chins to having 3 :p. My headaches are gone thank god, I think we all get them every few days on vlcd, but I think mine was because I didn't space out my water intake, drinking too much all in one go can be dangerous so need to be careful. I'm having an early night most nights on this diet :D lol, anything to stop me thinking of food. I hope your having a good day today hun, will pop by later.

Kay xx

Your right, I'm gonna try and be careful with what I eat on the 2 weeks I'm off, less carbs as possible, but I will still try and keep up with my water intake. I hope I don't gain more than 7lbs, that's my only worry :(. Well done on your fab losses so far, I think you'll have a smashing result on Monday :D . I think starting exercise will be great, as long as its not too strenuous I don't think it will affect your losses. I feel the same regarding feeling slim, when I look in the mirror I still see a big fat belly, but I have lost a bit off my face and my collar bone is more prominent :) . I've also gone from 4 chins to having 3 :p. My headaches are gone thank god, I think we all get them every few days on vlcd, but I think mine was because I didn't space out my water intake, drinking too much all in one go can be dangerous so need to be careful. I'm having an early night most nights on this diet :D lol, anything to stop me thinking of food. I hope your having a good day today hun, will pop by later.

Kay xx
good evening,
i really don't think you have anything to worry about with putting on that much :) stay positive!
hahahahahaha re the chins lol...
i didn't weigh any diff to yesterday this morning which kind of feel disappointed which i shouldn't as its only a day lol.. but suppose when you think your not eating anything at all you expect to lose something.
my days been ok, much better now home from work anyway lol
hope yours has been ok :) xx

so this is my update as missed a few days to update :-/ just been really busy wedding planning..

so starting weight- 13 stone 8
this morning- 12 stone 7 total loss 15lb so just over 1 stone in - 16 days. (2 weeks 2days)
feels like i have been on it for years, lol..
also before when i was on lipotrim i would have a treat now and then and have a skinny latte and i did yesterday and it never had kicked me from ketosis and i lost 3lb from yesterday.
still drinking lots of water and feel really happy with progress to far..
going to do a bit of walking with my other half and little one on the weekend so that will be nice to give it a kick even more, roll on seeing the 11 stone something, hopefully by monday with the walking I'm going to try and do!!
wedding plans have been keeping me busy and occupied which has been nice as taken my mind off things..
also im not saying that having a skinny latte is good and something that should be done at all. but i know it doesn't effect me now and then from last time, its just not going over bored with them.. i only tend to have one maybe once every 2 weeks when i have finished work as its something iv done for years, so helps me with a little of normality..
I just make sure the days i do i drink lots more water, also i had put a tiny bit of squash in a pint of water when i say a small amount i mean like the lid of the bottle as measurement.. just to add a little but again i have only done this once its not something ill be doing all the time and again not kicked me.. I'm not saying again its good to do or anyything I'm still having my water and shakes though i am struggling with having all 3, i think yesterday only had 2. its hard as don't feel massively hungry to have them all so thats something i need to work on, more so for sat, sun,mon, tues as i don't work so its easy to forget though on the days i work i do have all 3..
well hope you are all doing well and its going ok for you, be in to check with you lovely people again maybe later :)
iv slacked with not coming on once an evening..
roxie xx

day 19 (nearly 3 weeks)
so really struggling today and feeling really hungry..
feeling peed off too as not lost any weight for 3 days... I'm due on soon also..
so hoping i have lost when i do a weigh in tomorrow..
starting to feel like whats the point..
i shall update when feeling little more happier and back in the zone, going to make my shake to help fill me up and drink a little water..
Roxie x

Hello lovely :) , well done on your losses so far, your doing brilliantly. I hope you feel better soon, keep up the will power, you'll smash your next result, I know you will :D.

Kay xx

Hiya hun.. how it going? iv missed youuuuuu!! have you had your op yet?
i was 12.6 this morn and i came on period and my loss much lower was due on-on period so thats why the weight loss has been low the last couple of days..
I have just done day 1 of the 30 day shred. and my legs are like jelly lol.. feeling little more positive today and also less hungry which is nice. xx

day 23.
so done weigh in this morning was- 12.4
total loss- 18lb 1 1/2
doing really well, also the time of month,
so will be slightly heavier than normal..
feeling positive which is nice and looking forward to getting to the end.
Also been looking in to tummy tucks/lipo also so that will motivate me more to get there quicker. xxx

Well done Roxie, your doing super, keep it up hun ! :D At this rate, you'll be at target in no time ! :character00116:

Kay xx

Back