Red Days Hello from me

Momomummy

Hi
I'm Rachel and have been doing sw since jan and have lost 1 stone 11 which I know isn't much over such a long time but I struggle and I go out a bit too much but never had major gains and determined to get to goal one day. Trying red days for a change determined to lose more than 1/2lb this week but have been on the couch a lot as had tonsillitis and on antibiotics.
Today's food
Breakfast-3 rashers bacon, 2 scrambled eggs, 150g beans heB and satsuma
Lunch- homemade hammock, onion, swede and carrot soup, satsuma and apple
Snacks, carrot sticks
Dinner- roast beef, Yorkshire pudding 5 syns,gravy 2.5syns, bns, carrots, cabbage, horseradish 1.5syns
Hi light hot choc 2 syns
Total 11 syns

Have a good night x

Hiya,

I think you're weight loss so far is great, my thought is the slower and more consistently you lose the easier it is to stay off. My loss was about the same as yours and I've now been at target for over 6 months :)

well done and keep going, keep changing things up a bit now and again and you'll get there,

Kerry xx

And a big hi from me (waves). My losses were never mind blowing, little by little I got there and you will too if you keep at it. A dripping tap will still fill a bucket! And kerryathome, well done on being at target for 6 months, its not easy keeping within that band, so congratulations. I have been at target 12 months today and love S W . :)

I think your weight loss is great.

Only thing looking at your diary is no "a" choice (but it could just be missed off if like me you just use it for milk in coffee)

Back