hello from newbie..

Blessings

I just thought I'd pop in to say hello.
I'm new on the calorie counting. But after tries at many other methods, and of course failures, I'm back to the old faithful of calorie counting.
I've a lot of weight to lose, so I'm doing it in half stone goals.
So, I'd love to hear from you!

Hi and Welcome - I'm a recent returner to minimins. Am also calorie counting. Have you worked out how many works for you? there is a site called my fitness pal that helps you work out how many you can eat, you can log foods and exercise etc there too - but the forums are nice here so don't forget to come back! lol

I'm sure you'll do well and soon be hitting your first 7lb and 14lb goals. Good luck,

Blessings said:
I just thought I'd pop in to say hello.
I'm new on the calorie counting. But after tries at many other methods, and of course failures, I'm back to the old faithful of calorie counting.
I've a lot of weight to lose, so I'm doing it in half stone goals.
So, I'd love to hear from you!

Hi & welcome. I've been on my cc journey for 8 months now & can't imagine doing anything else instead now after finding that this works for me. Good Luck with your journey x

Hi Blessings! Ive only been calorie counting the last week and already have seen good results. Its cheap, no nonsense and best of all it works! Youre doing the best thing to focus on small goals and achievements. Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Back