Hello from really old member

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bellybee, 22 June 2009.

1. Bellybee

Bellybee Well-Known Member

I used to be on this site when I was doing cambridge diet. I have since put all the weight back on and been referred to SW by the nurse for 12 weeks. I like SW as I have done it before and done really well. I have been doing the extra easy plan and really enjoying it. The dr tried to give me slimming tablets but I thought i would try this first.
  2. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to slimming world hun:D

I have just moved over from CD and feel so much happier I can enjoy food again haha

look forward to chatting around the boards x
  3. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Hey Bellybee

Welcome and good luck. Ask lots of questions and join in the fun

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Welcome and good luck with your SW journey.
  5. jamhulio

jamhulio Well-Known Member

hi bellybee, i too am just starting out on sw journey, i've done it a few times but keep falling off the wagon. notice you were referred by your nurse for 12 weeks. i have an appointment with nurse tomorrow for same reason and was just wondering how long it takes from her saying she will refer you for you to be able to join a class
  6. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

Welcome aboard. Pull up a seat, and have fun =)
  7. minime2

minime2 Maintaining!!

Hi and welcome to slimming world
  8. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Howdy Partner,

Welcome to our little community! Good luck with your SW mission, enjoy the ride!

Natt xx
  9. Bellybee

Bellybee Well-Known Member

I saw her in the morning and she gave me the vouchers and I could join a class straight away. Thanks for the messages everyone looking forward to getting lots of ideas here
  10. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Morning Bellybee and welcome :D

K xx