HELLO FROM SUNNY BARBADOS

Bernice

Silver Member
Hello Ladies,

We are having a great time here in Barbados :cool:but I am struggling big time with the diet. I am trying to eat very low carb but that is really, really not easy here!!!! Everywhere there is rice & peas, macaroni pie, etc etc. I have resisted so far but we are only a day in. The drinks are also a problem as diet drinks are not widely available here and zero drinks are unheard of:cry:. The drinks are soooooooooooo strong:D that they have to be diluted down and the only option.......apart from abstaining:sigh:........are full fat mixers. Oh well I can only do what I can do and get back on it when I get home. See ya all later xxxxxx

hiiiiiiiiiii have fun

Helloooo oh no struggling .... How will I cope then lol. Soak up the sun. But leave some sun for me lol xx

You are on holiday, no dieting, just fun and enjoy the hard work you've put in. When you get home you can spend a couple of weeks getting any gain off. Relax and enjoy yourself, I am very, very jealous of your sunny climes.

Stop fretting Bernice and have a lovely time! Exante will be here when you get back. :)

Hi, have a lovely holiday and eat what you feel like. You will regret it when you look back in a few years and remember that you were trying to diet whilst in Barbados!!! Have fun x

Back