Hello from the latest N00B!

D0rkus

Hi All, :wave_cry:

bit daunting - 5 hours ago, I just started my 40 week journey to change my life for the better (split into two 20 week chunks).
Starting with the Lipotrim diet and will see how it goes - hunger pains already set in!

I know the ketosis stuff works, because just before I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a few years ago, I lost 15kgs in ten weeks with absolutely no exercise at all (that type of ketosis was dangerous though as my sugars were too high). So with Lipotrim, I'm hoping that not only will I lose weight, but that I will gain better control over my chronic disease too!

I'm a bit of a geek, so I have everything listed in spreadsheets already - and hope between keeping an eye on how I am going and hanging out with the nice folks here @minimins I might just stay motivated to drop the fat.

thanks for reading :)

Peace,

D0rkus

Welcome to the forum, nice to have another bro on here :) I am doing Lipotrim too! I am coming upto 5 weeks so far and trust me once you get past the first week, or in my case... the first 3 weeks, it's all easy from there. I do not feel hungry at all and being the month of fasting and seeing everybody eat... it doesn't even tempt me! Ketosis has totally zapped my appetite but in a good way, anyway I have a thread on the lipotrim diaries page so feel free to keep in contact the support is really good on this website and it's definately helped me keep going so far! I plan to say on this diet for another 3 months or so (only coming off for one or two days for Eid etc) so let us know how you are doing :D

Back