Hello, glad I found you.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gb1, 23 November 2011 Social URL.

1. gb1

gb1 New Member

I have been looking around the web for a while now to find an alternative method of supporting my wife and I set-up some new weight loss goals. Let me explain -

We joined WW on-line using the Discovery Plan, we stuck with it for years,and even reached our goals and beyond. Blimey we got on the WW web sites success stories, with a professional photo shoot and the all expenses paid day out. Hey, we where even on MSNs front page one week in WW online Advert (very embarrassing for a Sunday league footballer with all his mates been given a headsup by one of the team!)

Then the commercial side of WW kicked in and decided they needed a re-brand to promote the healthy prepared food they where manufacturing. It seems they wanted away from the working model of many years, and they needed to make much more money out of us.

So, my affinity with WW was tested, but I went along with the PP points, and tried and tried to get along with a complete re-focus.

It failed, it failed enough for me that I need to get back on the Vintage scheme again, and begin to get back to healthy eating, portion control and eating to satisfaction rather than till the plate is finished.

Like anything, this is a touch down point, and starting somewhere is at least a start. We can do it, we did it before, and this time, it going to have to be without the WW website.

Hope this kick starts the emotions and the feeling that being a healthy weight brings.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome and good luck on ur weight loss journey. U've done it before so u surely can do it again.
  4. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Welcome to the forum! :)
    Mini likes this.
  5. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    :welcome: to the forum :553:
    Mini likes this.
  6. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Welcome and good luck x
  7. goldenpenny

goldenpenny Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Crikey, what a story. I hope you will be able to put all that behind you and make a fresh start the way you want. Good luck to both of you!
  8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.