Hello guys , i am new to this site

diddles

HI everyone , i am only learning my way around this site , i am really looking forward to meeting you all ! I have tried every diet under the sun but the only one that really worked for me before is weight watchers so here i go again !! My friend bought me the calculater as a present last night as i have been trying to quit smoking and am worried of putting more weight on that i already have. I have been trying to cut down to 5 or 6 a day using the E-Ciggerette so please god the weight wont start to get worse as it always does when i try to quit, thanking you all in advance for your support and i am really excited to join you all xxxx

hello!!!

welcome!! good luck!! i found it really helpful to start a diary ! def helps keep track of ur points etc

xxx

Thank you emmaedes for the welcome , i"m nervous and excited at the same time , i am not really great on computers , i can only do simple things but i will learn as i go along , my kids want me to get an I phone as i have the most simple one you can get ha ha , looking forward to learning more , thank you .

Welcome to minis :) Keep at it, its never easy when you stop smoking!

I did weightwatchers in 2008 at about 17.5 stone, got down near the 15s.....I was smoking the whole time and found it relatively easy.... then i stopped smoking, gave up on weightwatchers and PILED on 4 stone in less than a year... bad stuff. Its always easier when you can faff about with a cigarette, keep the ol hands busy lol

We're all with you and if you need to rant/cry/moan/chat you've found the best place for it xxx

Awww Thank you so much hannata for those lovely kind words of encouragement , that is so nice of you , i prob will rant and rave sometimes so ! haha , i dont think i will go to the meetings so i am going to be open and honest with you all and try to support you too as i go along , thank you .

Hello and welcome to the site hon. don't worry about not being good with computers, everyone on here is lovely and helpful (and I'm a software developer so ask away of you've questions).
I used to smoke from age 14 to 20 and then on and off for a couple of years. I've quit for good now. The weight piled onto me when I started as a software developer after college (I used to be a barista in a very busy Costa & I think that was keeping the weight off).
WW is great though do I think you chose the right diet plan. I've lost 45lbs between discovery and propoints. Good luck to you and don't be afraid to ask any questions on here xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back